Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can i ask, whats the difference between a deleted and deactivated twitter. Can she come back? Will she have to start over?

Reactions: 19
Just goes to show for all her talk of the most horrific messages it's actually quite the opposite and she's grown into the horror she is because of the twitter bubble and undeserved praise.

I'm sure I can find a Nostradamus prophecy to fit into the nation's ABH sweetheart poster girl predicting in 2009 these three words that would lead to yet another jack Monroe deactivation 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals
It’s mine too! Happy birthday fellow sep 26th’er. It’s made a rough day at work - bearable

• Heart
Reactions: 41
/
Are you thinking of Great Expectations by Dickens? He set parts of in Kent marshland. (In the Hoo peninsula Google says). Magwitch the convict hides there after escaping the prison hulks on the coast.
[Spoiler tab wont work]
It's not that - (I remembered GE after I posted!) but a child being looked after. I had 18th/19th century Stevenson/Defoe type stuff mithering about my porridge brains, but I've worked out it was Lyra being hidden by the "Gyptians" -loosely based on canal travellers of that era.
[End of LitChat sorry Yel]

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Russ in Cheshire is right anyone being hounded off Twitter by abuse and trolls is wrong but that isn’t Jack.

She seeks out the abuse c/f Tom’s taters
She deliberately tweets to get a reaction so she can block people
She revels in her flying monkeys
She lies c/f ONS and Coroner Reports

She hounded herself off Twitter
Screenshot_20220926-205324_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Through the Twitter algorithm I have 🔺our Smol Pixie who is currently in hiding in the middle of Quebec, Canada
48A877A2-A17E-45A1-8556-E27FEA5CE69F.jpeg

(This is a parody m’lud)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
I've only been gone 12 hours! 🤯

I've got the general gist, and would like to leave the following thought.
It was the CBeebies that did for her in the end;

Time for TATTIE bye-byes!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's so funny that she was like "my poor mum is upset!" because it implies that she ran to her mum's house with mean tweets in hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Frauen,
I've been lurking for the past three months, after having first mithered my way here shortaly after matching Jack on Tinder.

Since then I've counted at least 23 separate chaoses (chaoi?). In just the last 24 hours she has humiliated her mother in front of a vast audience, sent her flying monkeys on a bloodthirsty rampage, and weaponised both disability and suicide.

She's an absolute horror, isn't she?

I truly hope she breaks out of this destructive cycle and finds some peace for herself - but I'm also so very glad that I found the canal and avoided being drawn in by her nonsense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 163
Can’t add a poll now so how about a react with your thoughts by reacting to this comment for some funsies whilst she’s away.

how long before Jack is back on Twitter

like : she’ll be back by midnight
Heart: tomorrow by 12, mid day
Laugh: tomorrow by midnight
Shock: by Wednesday
Sad: Thursday
sick: Friday
Angry: she lasts a full week
Sorry to be that person 😬

But I believe this forum https://tattle.life/forums/polls.34/ was created so people could do polls. No offense but asking people to react on a post skews the most liked things. Welcome to do a proper poll there and link to it here :)

Reactions: 44
Just goes to show for all her talk of the most horrific messages it's actually quite the opposite and she's grown into the horror she is because of the twitter bubble and undeserved praise.

I'm sure I can find a Nostradamus prophecy to fit into the nation's ABH sweetheart poster girl predicting in 2009 these three words that would lead to yet another jack Monroe deactivation 🤪
When she comes back she’s really going to have to be careful how she plays it… a lot of squigs have seen the whole thing and if she says it was because of vile abuse and tries to imply Tom was the vile abuse it’s going to backfire right in her face and show her up for the liar she is, losing one of her best defences.

All she can really claim is the straw that broke the camels back but that’s probably not extreme enough for Jack.

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.