Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just waiting for some well meaning Squig to pop up with
'Jack I've got half an aubergine and some cornflakes, any recipe suggestions? '
Jack, Chiswick Sainsbury is not validating my parking ticket, HELP STOP THESE FASCISTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
OK, confession time.
I'm starting to enjoy the fact she's now a laughing stock more than the fact she's being called out for her fraud and scamming.
Is this wrong?
Nah. It was HH2 and Molly that got the ball rolling, besides, if you live by twitter you really have to be prepared to have the piss ripped out of you on twitter

Anyone who takes themselves too seriously on that site is like blood in the water, the sharks won't be long. And some of them are so bleeping funny, it's beautiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
She's not going to shag you Russ mate
I am glad she has 'mates' sticking up for, i only wish these mates would help where she actually needs help though and that is with her mental health.

Also it awful, truly awful she has lost people close to her, but not many of the squigs will know of them and therefore should not be held accountable of watching of what they say. If she isnt in the right headspace for critism etc she shouldn't be on there and she absolutely did the right thing by logging off. I only hope it leads her to seek help and therefore enable her to get on in the real world and look after her kid.

Also why of you felt you were being picked on when you even bring your mums cooking into the binfire. That was on her. If she hadnt of mentioned it no one would have commented.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack's Dad got such an incredible roasting the other week there wasn't anything left for the taters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Aren't her parents supposedly going for Sunday dinner this week? That's going to be mighty uncomfortable if roast pots are on the menu. :D
She’ll probably go all out and serve roast peelings instead, just like Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All of this reminds me of the Bisto advert with the blind woman cooking the roast dinner and her husband asks her how long it will be. Help her knobhead she’s blind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Russ in Cheshire is right anyone being hounded off Twitter by abuse and trolls is wrong but that isn’t Jack.

She seeks out the abuse c/f Tom’s taters
She deliberately tweets to get a reaction so she can block people
She revels in her flying monkeys
She lies c/f ONS and Coroner Reports

She hounded herself off Twitter

Reactions: 70
Is there any point asking how these costings aren't correct compared with her FORENSIC analysis??
They look like a portion of food that could actually sustain a grown human. So of course they can’t be correctly costed for the poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does any frau remember which thread # featured the real time Georgia Church Suppers chaos? I need something to distract me from cleaning the house. Thank(space)you ❤

Reactions: 24
She 100% knew someone would be a dick about the potatoes. She's used this as an excuse to run off/deactivate because it's all getting a bit much and it stops her from having to answer any difficult questions.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.