Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any frau remember which thread # featured the real time Georgia Church Suppers chaos? I need something to distract me from cleaning the house. Thank(space)you ❤
I think it’s this one dearheart.

HOW THE HELL WAS THAT MORE THAN 100 THREADS AGO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
When she comes back she’s really going to have to be careful how she plays it… a lot of squigs have seen the whole thing and if she says it was because of vile abuse and tries to imply Tom was the vile abuse it’s going to backfire right in her face and show her up for the liar she is, losing one of her best defences.

All she can really claim is the straw that broke the camels back but that’s probably not extreme enough for Jack.
She'll claim it's IRL stuff.

Reactions: 38
Quoting @Cookiecookie from previous thread:

Remember when Jack tried making toasties? They were soooo dry looking. And, she tried to pretend that owning a toastie machine was posh and she'd never known such luxuries, being so working class and all, after a comment a squig made.

She made mince meat ones at one point (like Christmas mince pies, not meaty mince) which I *think* a Frau may have attempted.

That was me, here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-121-fahrenheit-106.12553/page-18#post-3261852

It honestly still haunts me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Delighted to see Tom's mentions have gone from mostly being abuse from flying monkeys to people mocking Jack.

Which is hilarious,

View attachment 1606959

At the time she posted this, she had little dissent but she just had to have another pop and stir it up for yet more attention. Gloriously blew up in her face.
I want to know why she is sending her sweet, saintly, disabled mum all the 'abuse' that's been sent her way? To purposely upset her?

• Sad
Reactions: 41
When she comes back she’s really going to have to be careful how she plays it… a lot of squigs have seen the whole thing and if she says it was because of vile abuse and tries to imply Tom was the vile abuse it’s going to backfire right in her face and show her up for the liar she is, losing one of her best defences.

All she can really claim is the straw that broke the camels back but that’s probably not extreme enough for Jack.
I think like Holly and Phillip the rot has set in and it's one way from here on in.

Maybe she can go on their show for a circle jerk to talk about the valid criticism vile disgusting trolling?

I'm behind, but I'd bet a bag of value rice that jack didn't dare be critical of their distasteful energy bills game? Imagine if a Tory had of done this. She's almost exploded at a Tory saying perfectly valid things that are a world apart from this:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I think it’s this one dearheart.

HOW THE HELL WAS THAT MORE THAN 100 THREADS AGO.
Thank you!! Sending PayPalos for everything that you do. ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A possibility is that she'll reactivate her account by proxy "Hi this is Jack's friend on her account just to let you know she's fine but being very very smol and ouchy" (it will of course be her)

It'd be a way to have her social media pumble and eat it.
Think we need a 30 day countdown timer, how long can she last? And do socks in the meantime count?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she'll be back later tonight or in the morning with an implausible story from her meeting, in order to get maximum sympathy

maybe she's taken some of her mam's roasties along and her fellow attendees will declare them the best ever

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m sure there is an option to completely nuke your account making your username available to others. That’s how you know for sure.
I got rid of my account recently and I didn’t see that option. They’re desperate for you to stay and make it quite hard to leave completely.

I’ll make the pumble AND eat it if she’s not back by Halloween 💀

*pretend there’s a spoiler button here*
She’ll be back before then

• Haha
Reactions: 43
she'll be back later tonight or in the morning with an implausible story from her meeting, in order to get maximum sympathy

maybe she's taken some of her mam's roasties along and her fellow attendees will declare them the best ever
Yep it will have been the meetingiest meeting ever where they all persuade her she’s too important to be lost from twitter and not to let the bad potato mockers win and then she’ll shyly agree and they’ll carry her from the room on her chair like she’s in a Jewish wedding while cheering her name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Can i ask, whats the difference between a deleted and deactivated twitter. Can she come back? Will she have to start over?
You can deactivate your account for up to 30 days, after that it's deleted. There's no way to delete it outright, afaik.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here’s mine. Roasted in duck fat. I am no chef but they’re damn tasty.
damn they look so good

here’s the remaining couple from last night that I ended up destroying from the tin - my only input was cutting some rosemary from the garden though - thank you mr Ishanti! They were so lush

3E0C6F96-C4DA-42B8-8063-343CE0056A7B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Please please come back as Mack Jonroe and deny all knowledge of previous self

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I want to know why she is sending her sweet, saintly, disabled mum all the 'abuse' that's been sent her way? To purposely upset her?
It's so typically Jack as well. She had a whole thread of the comment club basically claiming that the sight of those potatos had finally alllowed them to achieve orgasm and she focuses on the one critical one to wail on the floor about and make a big deal over.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Quoting @Cookiecookie from previous thread:

Remember when Jack tried making toasties? They were soooo dry looking. And, she tried to pretend that owning a toastie machine was posh and she'd never known such luxuries, being so working class and all, after a comment a squig made.

She made mince meat ones at one point (like Christmas mince pies, not meaty mince) which I *think* a Frau may have attempted.

That was me, here: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-121-fahrenheit-106.12553/page-18#post-3261852

It honestly still haunts me.
Am bemused by the cheese (only in this recipe - I'm a cheese lover, brie fulfils me, feta makes everything better and gruyere makes me go ohhh yeah) why are we adding cheese to mince pie fillings (I know Jack etc but what was her rationale??) My grandad used to make me and my sisters really lovely (and made with love) mince(meat) pie toasted sandwiches on white bread (buttered correctly) and we'd have them with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on the side.. - they were blistering hot but then ice cream provided soothing brain freeze. I loved them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s said herself, when people have told her before that she should have a break from social media, that Twitter is her main income source or her work or something. She’ll be back.

I’ll say this, and I’ve said it before and the canal were not happy, butI can’t stand roast potatoes .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.