Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had the Jeremy Vine tweet? 😏 blue ticker love but the comments are not very pro Jack 🤣

C0BD2010-FA2E-4D18-83E4-DDD4301CBB0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals
Happy Birthday, pal 🥳 Now duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
LJC is veggie isn’t she? So remove the chicken for her and all she has left is… crap. The roasties would’ve been an integral part of her enjoyment of that meal. Correct me if I am misremembering?
Imagine LJC and SB swearing to her that no potatoes was fine though 😩 anything to avoid the narc rage at the dinner table

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I have read this now three / six / nine times and it STILL says poor great uncle died fighting FOR Hitler. I’m struggling with my natural empathy
In another tweet she says she's half German, so... 🤷🏻‍♀️kids were thrown straight from the Hitler Youth into the hell of Stalingrad, so yes, it's possible. Not feeling a huge amount of sympathy though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This might be a sore point - apologies in advance - but it’s interesting that at 13.10 (ish) today she was talking about austerity death, not least by suicide. 3 hours later she was making the claim that her friend had suddenly and recently died, through suicide.

Assuming that the terrible incident with her friend had happened in between 13.10 and 16.10 ish, it’s strange to say the least, that she would go straight to Twitter to use such a terrible occurrence as a line of defence in an argument about some potatoes. It didn’t, apparently, cause her to take a few hours of reflection, for example.

Strange also that, if she had been made aware about the terrible incident with her friend before 13.10, that she didn’t feel to tie that in with the wider point she was trying to make. If, that is, she was intending to talk about her friend later anyway. Indeed, it’s absolutely bleeping mind-boggling that she would talk about such a sensitive subject matter at all, amidst what would be, one imagines, a very raw and emotional time.

It’s all pretty weird, very Monroe-like, and genuinely horrifying. Sadly, even worst is possibly what is most likely… but one hesitates to even type out the words that she might be lying, as we know she often does, about such a serious issue.

Whatever way the facts play-out, she’s shameless.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Thanks to Jack, I’m having Roast potatoes for my tea. Just roast potatoes. But decent, well cooked crispy ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine what would happen if she enaged her brain before she opened twitter. She doesnt half make a terrible tit of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apologies if this has already been posted but it made me properly burst out laughing when I saw it 😂😂😂
BB09B548-A753-4A8A-B0A4-71A0D6D1C5FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 137
In another tweet she says she's half German, so... 🤷🏻‍♀️kids were thrown straight from the Hitler Youth into the hell of Stalingrad, so yes, it's possible. Not feeling a huge amount of sympathy though.
Thank you @Witchfinder Sargeant, I hadn’t thought of that and not considered any sort of context. This is why, as someone said the other day, this forum is one of the nicest corners of the internet. I’m in your debt for that, my friend. Go well x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
At this point based on the avilable evidence I'm not sure any of the Monroe clan could manage an Old El Paso kit without bleeping it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.