Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the coke tweet isn't on twitter any more, but it is on here, for anyone who cares to look.

I'm reading all of this wondering why I ever used to feel sorry for her. What a foul person she is. Lying, vindictive, spiteful.... and the list goes on.

PS. V. E. T.

Reactions: 30
Christ. I was raised on a diet of Mallory Towers, Roald Dahl, and Stephen King, and I turned out left-leaning, tolerant as all F, and I like to think generally pretty fair (Mallory Towers is probably accountable for me being bisexual, but there we are).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I checked Jane (the journalist)'s Twitter account a few minutes ago, and she had posted a link to her new story about DW and JM. Someone had posted the screenshots of JM's coke comments underneath. It was up for a few minutes but the comment has now been deleted. FFS. Excellent journalism there, only telling the sanitised version of the tale.
I think you can only delete your own tweets, not anyone elses?

Reactions: 11
Ugh! Genuinely disappointed and actually close to upset that she can be so vile and get away with it. I bet she’s so bleeping pleased with herself.
I know, but just remember she’s snuffling for column inches in the rags again for exposure. That’s how low she has sunk. All the tweets she deletes but most of the DKL ones remain 🤣 She’ll never get a gig like that again so has reverted to form. Grim considering the opportunities she’s tossed away. And I would’ve rather have read the bible as a kid than anything she could think up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think you can only delete your own tweets, not anyone elses?
Ah. I assumed it had been reported or something. It shows there's a reply, but it's not visible?

Edit: I'm an idiot. It's there. I swear it wasn't showing earlier! Eeeek. Sorry guys and gals 😬

Edit x 2: Have asked for my earlier post to be deleted! Not to be a Jack, but just because I don't want to spread falsehoods.

Reactions: 8
Like a lot I'm not a huge fan of DW - but he has an elderly mother and young son. Jack is just being horrible and considers no one else's MH apart from her own. I also don't get her earlier slurs about him being a 'white multimillionaire'. So is Nigella but she doesn't chuck that at her as an insult.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Also, when I was SB's age I absolutely loved Sweet Valley High books. Read some again as an adult and they're garbage but that doesn't matter, I loved them at the time and of course adult me is not going to have the same tastes as preteen me. The point is, they fostered a love of reading, gave escapism, etc. So annoyed with Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I do hope Jack and DW bump into each other at the Groucho, where she can deliver her devastating literary critique to his face and kick him in the shins.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, she’s been irritating me for a while and I wondered if there was a thread (in the singular! 🤣). I never thought that David Williams would bring about her downfall (was sure she would be the architec)

• Haha
Please don’t lose heart, DEAR HEARTS (🤮) She’ll carry on, she’ll do it again and more people in the industry will notice each time. And more people will read here. And now we have 40 threads of bleeping receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah. I assumed it had been reported or something. It shows there's a reply, but it's not visible?

Edit: I'm an idiot. It's there. I swear it wasn't showing earlier! Eeeek. Sorry guys and gals 😬

Edit x 2: Have asked for my earlier post to be deleted! Not to be a Jack, but just because I don't want to spread falsehoods.
You and that pesky conscience, Marmite!

Urgh I hate the way she writes about food. ‘Slurping’ her tea. Calling herself a greedy goblin. Vom. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Christ. I was raised on a diet of Mallory Towers, Roald Dahl, and Stephen King, and I turned out left-leaning, tolerant as all F, and I like to think generally pretty fair (Mallory Towers is probably accountable for me being bisexual, but there we are).
Mallory Towers , ooh that Daryl! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.