Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may get a lot of pity and attention from people by playing the victim. However potential producers just need to look at those mayo videos to see zero talent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also this, why she needs 2 phones. 35 chargers but none of them are long enough🤔 sure jack we all have 2 phones for when the battery runs low on one, wanker.
E35D073D-DD18-4417-B4AC-68277D741D07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As an aside, whenever I hear the term Dear Heart it makes me HOOT. Need to integrate it more into my Tattle vocab.

Also this, why she needs 2 phones. 35 chargers but none of them are long enough🤔 sure jack we all have 2 phones for when the battery runs low on one, wanker.View attachment 173947
Has she ever heard of plugging her phone into something called mains electricity? It's possible in almost every household room (shed, living room, dining room, studio, kitchen... etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She cannot hide for long- it's being tweeted and retweeted
Could you imagine being famous for suing someone and ruining their career due to slander only to get sued and have your career ruined due to slander. DW should write a book on that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Praise be to those good souls tagging the Hoover pic. I don’t want her to get away with this!! She’s a monster!!

Reactions: 31
Children have been reading 'unsuitable' stuff since... well, since they could.

As a kid I loved Roald Dahl, Enid Blyton etc

As a teen I devoured Jackie Collins and other assorted blockbusters. I also read a lot of gruesome true crime stuff.

Now I'm far from perfect but I'm definitely not a) racist b) a murderer c) a Hollywood megastar with a scandalous past.

(eta cos did some words wrong)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Goodness me, what a marathon GL; two whole threads!

In my opinion she has messed up hugely. The henry gif is as much a joke as Sally Bercow’s. Plus she cant use the shield of poor MH/autism/ADHD as DW also has bouts of poor MH, including bad depression and certain ideations (that are triggering). He also has a young son, just as she does. She slyly referenced his sexuality, missing chapters in his autobiog and appeared to encourage the notion that his books are ghost written. All published on Twitter. Her disingenuous oops tweet at him trending can be taken as a gloat (I feel). This is not critiquing sexist and racist tropes in his work, she is such a manipulating, nasty cow. She’s a horrible person, and she keeps doing things like this, so she has no excuses about not being self aware.

IMO, he has grounds/ probable cause. She’s on a high now, as she was with JO, but it wont last. In fact she’s been even nastier this time. Who in the media would ever want to work with her again after these two horrific displays of pure venom? They’d be a fool.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Like a lot I'm not a huge fan of DW - but he has an elderly mother and young son. Jack is just being horrible and considers no one else's MH apart from her own. I also don't get her earlier slurs about him being a 'white multimillionaire'. So is Nigella but she doesn't chuck that at her as an insult.
isn't Allegra the ex a multi millionaire, along with lots of her friends at the Groucho Club? None of whom take cocaine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Out of interest, did anyone see the Instagram post about Bridget Jones never being overweight and the books fostering some horrifying ideas about weight?

I was really tall as a young teen and I read the BJ books when I was about 12 or 13, and I remember being totally mortified that she monitors her weight constantly and it was always lower than mine - I was probably about 11 stone and at the time I never considered that I was 5foot8 with size 8 feet and a dancer and sporty, so obviously I'd weigh more. I just thought I was utterly enormous and promptly descended into anorexia, which then began a cycle of binge and restrict from which I've never escaped, even two decades on

At the same time, I read a LOT of Enid Blyton as a younger child and I don't seem to have acquired virulently racist beliefs from it, because my mum was always careful to educate me about cases like Stephen Lawrence which were current at the time. So while I do think it's important for parents to monitor what their child consumes, I think it's far more important that this is in relation to themselves and their self-image. If social issues are brought up, then they can be used to start discussion between parent and child. But content which affects the child's sense of self is really what needs to be confronted.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Children handed new reading 'unsuitable' stuff since... well, since they could.

As a kid I loved Roald Dahl, Enid Blyton etc

As a teen I devoured Jackie Collins and other assorted blockbusters. I also read a lot of gruesome true crime stuff.

Now I'm far from perfect but I'm definitely not a) racist b) a murderer c) a Hollywood megastar with a scandalous past.
Babe, same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me too! It kills me! It’s one of my favourite things I’ve read on here
I swear i’ll be in a nursing home cackling everytime I hear yes, absolutely.

‘Morning, Silver Linings, do you want some breakfast?’

*puts teeth in*

‘Yes, absolutely, dear heart.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes, please do more photos where you're trying to look sexy on furniture, but look more like a try-too-hard gobshite who thinks granny pants and a gormless mouth-half-open expression are attractive.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.