Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since there's bound to be a new thread by the time I get up in the morning, I'm getting a thread suggestion in now:

Jack Monroe #41 - Oops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
These type of Facebook pages / parenting accounts get on my bleeping tits.

We've got to a point where it's basically volume of "guffaw guffaw aren't I making such witty points about being a parent" that's classed as humour. It's just so...basic...and clichéd. I'm so sick of everything!! People need to get some damn oriinality . That's why I love Tattle. Some razor sharp wit here amongst the Fraus.

Sorry...back to Jack...I just needed to get it off my chest 😂 (duck off Hurrah for Gin, Man vs Baby, that one who copies celebs for ugly insta pics, FOD, and all the rest of them. Apart from Bunmi Laditan who is at least funny.)
In fairness to the Man Behaving Dadly, though that big and his other site Southend News Network, he's raised a heel of a lot of money for charity, in particular The Trussell Trust

Reactions: 15
Honestly, I’ve had to take ProPlus to catch up. I cannot believe that utter fannybaws is still at it, she’s like the bloody Duracell bunny drumming away!
As I said 25 (new magic number?) threads ago, I don’t love DW books but my not keen on reading son does. So he reads them and we talk about the characters. Children are not stupid, he knows exactly who isn’t “nice” and he doesn’t like in them. He also knows when someone is being unkind. Sadly, he’s the same age as SB which makes me wonder if SB is now seeing the reality of his Mum. This makes me a bit sad, especially if he’s just had happy times with his Dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Shall we make a list of the things JM said she was going to do but has forgotten about. As I’m sure there’s more than I can remember.

Raise black voices on her platforms
£15 school lunches
Use her shed for something TBC
Something TBC that involved posing on her sideboard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't understand. How did she get to Miss Tutelage being a black woman? Surely she didn't assume this because her nickname was Archbishop Desmond Tutu and she had frizzy hair. I mean, surely there was something else in the text that lead her to believe the character was a person of colour.
B7077921-BAA3-4BAC-A155-9201AE90A87E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Matt Haig going against her is genuinely interesting. Not against a pile on (he went after Britney for using a screenshot of his work without credit) and has been mentioned a lot in the comments about DW as an alternate good kids author. Plus he gave Jack the introduction for her last book. Can't say it bodes well for her keeping in with the blue tickers she wants to count as her peers.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
The DM article wasn't an update of the previous one, so it has all new comments. Have we covered the issues in this top comment?
E213D3FA-1F14-4B66-87A4-175549B5680A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Holy tit. So.... is Jack the racist??? She saw a "tricky name", frizzy hair and the nickname Archbishop Desmond Tutu and so she made the character black?
She's also an idiot because tutelage just means "to be under the instruction of", so it makes sense that a teacher character would be so named. Not some exotic, unpronounceable name 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Imagine how exhausting it must be to be SB's dad, having to deal with this unhinged witch all the time. I genuinely pity him.
I really wonder whether and when SB will decide that he really doesn't want to live with his mother. If she inflicts any of this on him, it must be pretty horrible living with her. She can't give him much attention as it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's also an idiot because tutelage just means "to be under the instruction of", so it makes sense that a teacher character would be so named. Not some exotic, unpronounceable name 🙄
No way!! Is that what she meant??? I assumed she meant the first name was unpronounceable. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Holy tit. So.... is Jack the racist??? She saw a "tricky name", frizzy hair and the nickname Archbishop Desmond Tutu and so she made the character black?
Oh dear, maybe she needs to take some time to work on her unconscious bias?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Ohhhh I didn't know that, I only saw it as David Baddiel had retweeted it (bit of a secret crush on him 🤣 )
Looks like Jack has finally attracted the attention of the blue tickers. Hope she enjoys it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Considering he is currently her twitter header, I find these interesting retweets by MH. She may well be realising that followers being up her arse is extremely misleading. View attachment 174338View attachment 174340
And from the man himself -View attachment 174341
Absolutely love this. An intelligent and thought provoking input. He must be seriously regretting doing her foreword or whatever he did on her latest book. She's as toxic as they come. Really appreciate your screenshotting efforts, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am extremely disappointed that the promised book review hasnt materialised today

Its not like she has form for overpromising & non delivery is it?:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.