Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question, how do you skim a kids book?most of them you can read in less than an hour. I mean the language is pretty basic and it's not like it's a head scratcher.

Also a mention of 2 fancy foreign ingredients ! Wasn’t it just around dkl that she was acting as if poor people didn’t have money for such fancy things ?
She just got paid didn't she from the Hellman's thing. So she's gotta few quid flying about the place. Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m honestly staggered at this latest twist. All those boasts about reviewing all 23 books and she’s fallen down at the first one.

You can read a kids book cover-to-cover in a matter of hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand. How did she get to Miss Tutelage being a black woman? Surely she didn't assume this because her nickname was Archbishop Desmond Tutu and she had frizzy hair. I mean, surely there was something else in the text that lead her to believe the character was a person of colour.
There are no emoticons to convey how much I am HOOTING right now

At her. Not you.

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it was a very calm (scarily calm 😏) statement from the publishers I thought. Very ‘look how silly we’ve made you look about this one point, maybe back off?’ I’m on tenterhooks to see what she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think probably best to stop trying to guess where she lives in case someone triangulates using their incredible IT skills.

I can’t believe the rate in posting has increased to almost 2 threads in a day. DW started trending today because he’d launched his latest book with the audio free, I think. I don’t like the man, he gives me the creeps but I simply don’t watch things he’s on or read his books. He swam the Channel in one of the fastest 10 times ever iirc and his swim down the Thames was v impressive raising masses of money so he has done some good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This little escapade has got her nearly 2000 followers. When she next does a chaos they’re going to be like rats on a sinking ship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m honestly staggered at this latest twist. All those boasts about reviewing all 23 books and she’s fallen down at the first one.

You can read a kids book cover-to-cover in a matter of hours.
Love your picture Mrs Levinson.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Prediction - An Instagram video tomorrow (shot in black and white, natch) in which she offers up her platform to BAME children’s authors (the result will be retweeting Malory Blackman) and then a hurried condemnation of all the followers she’s been breathlessly whipping up today.

Rinse (like your beans) and repeat (on yourself, like a peach curry) with next week’s issue du jour.

Love your picture Mrs Levinson.
Thank you. I had Iris take it:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just got to this thread and see there are already 37 pages; what the flippity flap??
Off to Grunka this mother. See y’all <shudder> on the flipside!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck, looks like Jack’s Twitter rant about David Williams has snowballed and now girls who was barley legal are coming out calling him a creep and perv 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Considering he is currently her twitter header, I find these interesting retweets by MH. She may well be realising that followers being up her arse is extremely misleading.
E287A679-F53E-43C1-B866-60698A9EBFB1.jpeg
5B598FDC-B3E2-43BF-A7AB-2EBDF331342C.jpeg

And from the man himself -
3C2C69BB-AEFE-48AD-8AB1-FCA6CD576C79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.