Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my lovely cabal of fraus, what a day it has been. And the fact that the character of Miss Tutelage is actually white is totally hilarious. How on earth did she not know what the word tutelage was either? JM has clearly outed herself as having ‘problematic’ views, where she associates frizzy hair and a ‘funny name’ with black people. I’m absolutely howling at her duck up. 😂😂😂 I cant wait to see how this one works out for her.
Unreal. Can we also keep note that today she said she was feeling better than she has in a long time. Feeling positively great this morning (wonder why that was?) You know, for when she tries to backtrack and blame it on her MH/breakdown of late.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m desperately hoping someone tweets the illustration alongside that statement from Harper Collins. Ideally a blue-ticker!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's just remind ourselves...
View attachment 174363

What's that you say Jack? Did you just assume a person's colour based solely on a name and a hairdo?? Dearie me...
I promised myself an early night but this is priceless! She has absolutely thrown herself under the bus 🤣 🤣

Maybe the flowers were for her careers funeral tomorrow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Three more tweets:

Hope the spoiler tag is okay? Let me know if it should be named something else ❤

94D0A288-CD26-40CC-B2DD-B5ED8769A57E.jpeg

753E4A86-7441-4D80-B050-0D2A0AAD8E2F.jpeg

FFED52BB-6F5C-44C2-89AF-CB1A8CA6342B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Two nights of informal ‘Newsnight Review with Jack Monroe’ has been more entertaining than six weeks of ‘Slop some mayo on your spuds with Hellmans’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now she’s analysing Billionaire Boy chapter by chapter and ramping up her attack on DW. FFS Jack, give it a rest love!

Reactions: 20
Lads she’s tweeting. I’ll try and keep up. It’s basically a long book review and I don’t entirely disagree that DW is problematic so.....here goes nothing.
Ha! I’ve already got them in the wrong order.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Interestingly, she’s pretty much verbatim tweeting a thread one of her followers shared with her earlier.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m shocked that a writer whose “chickpeas sit in their own ephemera” doesn’t know what tutelage means.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She went on a Twitter rant about David Walliams saying he didn't write his own books

Publisher says he does. Can't have a go at him if he didn't write them. Otherwise she's leading a headlong pile on at a ghost.

T
akes coke

Not established. If he does, he probably uses the same dealer as Nigella as they're mates.

Is racist

Her main example of this was white.

T
ransphobic

There's The Boy in the Dress. I think an entire book about the subject might have caught the eye of trans activists if so. I'm sure one of them might have managed to read it all the way through and comprehended the words.

.And she wants to throw tea at him - JOKE!

Very, very common method of domestic violence. Both the tea and the 'I'm joking' bit.

Says she was joking about the coke bit.

Just remembered Nigella, then.

Plus, kid has had his entire book collection trashed as soon as he's come back from his Dad's, his cosy reading time with his Mum has been spoiled and she's spent the entire day ranting about how tit the book, his father and, by extension, his choices in reading are. And she's got a kitten to play with that he won't be allowed to touch.

And it's nearly the witching hour. I wonder how things will go in the Batjack cave tonight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.