Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry you experienced that. That's horrific, teachers really do out up with some tit.

The boy who went onto kill, was violent toward me once (he had me against the wall by my throat) but he was very manipulative, very derogatory toward women, very inadvertently sexual towards staff and other students. Positively terrifying. I wasn't surprised to hear what had happened.

I no longer teach but alot of friends still teach and they arent isolated incidents x
I went into single sex education next. There are still serious social issues affecting some of them - but I don't have to look over my shoulder during the Autumn Term.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She claims she’s not going after him but describes his books as ‘horrifically racist’. Pretty sure that’s an effort at a career-ending slur.....

also, all the mouth breathers quote tweeting Jack and then calling the books ‘problematic’...I can’t stand that term it’s so weasally. Either the book is racist and therefore not suitable for children or it isn’t.

For the record, I’ve no idea if his books are racist and don’t intend to ever read one. I’ve always disliked him but Jack’s hypocrisy stinks.

Reactions: 25
Quite ouchy but i really enjoy that tight feeling, specially after having it hanging off my head lockdown style.
Would you like Jack to write you some recipes for ouchy scalps?

I know, I know, I said I was going to bed...! I’m doing a Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the thing is instead of trying to tackle the topics she's addressed in the book : racial profiling, superiority, mocking appearances etc.
Challenging it all into something Good.
She's just behaving like a psychotic bully who is out to target DW rather than the issues raised.
It's made me really uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think the thing is instead of trying to tackle the topics she's addressed in the book : racial profiling, superiority, mocking appearances etc.
Challenging it all into something Good.
She's just behaving like a psychotic bully who is out to target DW rather than the issues raised.
It's made me really uncomfortable.
She is a bleeping psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like a lot I'm not a huge fan of DW - but he has an elderly mother and young son. Jack is just being horrible and considers no one else's MH apart from her own. I also don't get her earlier slurs about him being a 'white multimillionaire'. So is Nigella but she doesn't chuck that at her as an insult.
I suspect that she wants to avoid being called racist herself and antisemitic, given that Nigella is Jewish. A reach but a possible one, as well as fancying her rotten

Reactions: 12
I could almost imagine Man Behaving Dadly is sending up our very own JM here... :unsure:

Screenshot_20200706_221438_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200706_221446_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20200706_221451_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don't understand. How did she get to Miss Tutelage being a black woman? Surely she didn't assume this because her nickname was Archbishop Desmond Tutu and she had frizzy hair. I mean, surely there was something else in the text that lead her to believe the character was a person of colour.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Seeing as she can't go a few days without a pile on or meltdown now, I'm hoping all the blue tickers begin to see sense. I swear this used to be a once every other month occasion pre-lockdown. But she's really pushing her luck now.

That is literally a different food stuff. Can I sub my frozen pizza for a Pukka pie and add a few handfuls of cheddar cheese and tomato puree? It's the same vibe.

Please stop wrecking Italian cuisine. First the lasagne, then the carbonara, now this.
He biggest insult to italian cuisine was that microwaved “Cacio e pepe “ with rinsed spaghetti hoops 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I could almost imagine Man Behaving Dadly is sending up our very own JM here... :unsure:

View attachment 174312

View attachment 174313

View attachment 174314
These type of Facebook pages / parenting accounts get on my bleeping tits.

We've got to a point where it's basically volume of "guffaw guffaw aren't I making such witty points about being a parent" that's classed as humour. It's just so...basic...and clichéd. I'm so sick of everything!! People need to get some damn oriinality . That's why I love Tattle. Some razor sharp wit here amongst the Fraus.

Sorry...back to Jack...I just needed to get it off my chest 😂 (duck off Hurrah for Gin, Man vs Baby, that one who copies celebs for ugly insta pics, FOD, and all the rest of them. Apart from Bunmi Laditan who is at least funny.)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.