Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone mention an honorary doctorate as much. Do you remember years ago she tried using the dr title and was hugely called out for it on Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh saint Jack doesn't need to do anything like this, she knows EVERYTHING!
D300E67B-48CD-4B60-88B9-1BD61B3DCE32.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why bother Twitter when you can google? NO butter involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mum was a primary school teacher in a seriously rough inner city school that was absolutely chock-full of kids with social problems, but she absolutely loved almost every single one of them. But she reckons that once or twice in every career, you teach a kid who genuinely makes you feel that you're in the presence of evil: no empathy; no softness; just self-serving cold malice. She's been retired for years but she says she still wonders about a boy she taught in the early 90s and what awful things he may have done.

That's exactly how I feel about Jack: she's like a changeling. An evil presence in a purportedly left-wing crib.
I get this 100%. Used to be a registered Childminder. (also have been around hundreds of kids throughout my 5 kids routes through school etc)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think it's really bleeping sad that Jack has obviously got no real work to be getting on with right now, and instead of doing anything productive like improving her bleeping terrible presenting skills, or doing anything for the school meals/raising black voices she has decided to dedicate her time to launching a very personal attack on a public figure.

She's going to spend her free time reading all of his books so that she can tit talk him on Twitter for clout.

It couldn't be clearer that she is a horrible little maggot.

The spiteful threats about a list of people she might or might not expose in a #MeToo move was utterly foul in her execution and sounded as far removed from someone wanting to bring criminals to any kind of justice as possible.

I am glad to see that she is being hung out to dry by other blue tickers, as I know that will be ruining the high she's been on all day over this.

I hope the gleeful feeling lasts, because I still think she's going to come out of this badly. And I'm glad about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Is it bad I'm sort of hoping it all kicks off again tonight purely because I've ordered an Indian in, this must be what blokes feel like when they pretend to care about Conor McGregor
I was a thread and a half behind, had a parmo delivered tonight for my dinner and now all caught up, happy happy days. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought her focus over the next few weeks was publishing ouchy mouth recipes? She had 22 written down and was going to publish them to help people and now she is cooking with chorizo and chillies!
Those recipes are in the long-forgotten shed alongside the £15 school lunches, BLM voices she was going to raise, the Gaily Mail and what to do with frozen chip-shop chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, that's what I was talking about. In 13 years of teaching I had 2 kids that made me stop dead.

One has recently been charged with the murder of a younger boy.

There's something bad in her, she's like a bad seed.

What's she's been doing to DW, is out and out bullying. Worse than anything that's ever said about her.

But it's not really the original statements that bother me, it's the gleeful gloating afterwards. It's just wrong.
I had one that was huge, about 6 foot 5, very alpha male, attractive, built like a brickhouse and very charming to stupid women who wanted everybody to vote them as their Favourite Teacher (including a Deputy Head). He'd been transferred from somewhere else from nowhere - there was no record of where he had been before then, no information on the system, absolutely nothing other than his name and alleged date of birth. He was also the only 'kid' I'd ever considered as being probably nearer twenty than fifteen. But according to the system, he barely existed.

I told him and his friends that I was about to leave so they needed to go when I was alone with them (I'd been ordered to let them stay) in an isolated block at about 5pm on a December night - he shoved me into a small storage room, switched the light off and informed me that I couldn't tell him what to do, his witch wouldn't believe a word I said about him. And after a teacher passing by pure fluke because he'd forgotten something in a temporary classroom he never normally used heard raised voices, I stumbled out after the kid and his friends ran off to find an apparently innocuous item that could be used as a weapon without a single alteration embedded in my desk.

He was right. She didn't believe me - she laughed. Not him, he's lovely. You really don't like him, do you, Dragon?

He got kicked out whilst I was off sick (the union ensured I wasn't fired) for various reasons. But not for threatening me. However, CCTV was installed a few weeks later and I was consulted by somebody more senior on places I thought needed it.

I'm sure he's either killed or been killed since then.

He had eyes like a shark.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I had one that was huge, about 6 foot 5, very alpha male, attractive, built like a brickhouse and very charming to stupid women who wanted everybody to vote them as their Favourite Teacher (including a Deputy Head). He'd been transferred from somewhere else from nowhere - there was no record of where he had been before then, no information on the system, absolutely nothing other than his name and alleged date of birth. He was also the only 'kid' I'd ever considered as being probably nearer twenty than fifteen. But according to the system, he barely existed.

I told him and his friends that I was about to leave so they needed to go when I was alone with them (I'd been ordered to let them stay) in an isolated block at about 5pm on a December night - he shoved me into a small storage room, switched the light off and informed me that I couldn't tell him what to do, his witch wouldn't believe a word I said about him. And after a teacher passing by pure fluke because he'd forgotten something in a temporary classroom he never normally used heard raised voices, I stumbled out after the kid and his friends ran off to find an apparently innocuous item that could be used as a weapon without a single alteration embedded in my desk.

He was right. She didn't believe me - she laughed. Not him, he's lovely. You really don't like him, do you, Dragon?

He got kicked out whilst I was off sick (the union ensured I wasn't fired) for various reasons. But not for threatening me. However, CCTV was installed a few weeks later and I was consulted by somebody more senior on places I thought needed it.

I'm sure he's either killed or been killed since then.

He had eyes like a shark.
I'm so sorry you experienced that. That's horrific, teachers really do out up with some tit.

The boy who went onto kill, was violent toward me once (he had me against the wall by my throat) but he was very manipulative, very derogatory toward women, very inadvertently sexual towards staff and other students. Positively terrifying. I wasn't surprised to hear what had happened.

I no longer teach but alot of friends still teach and they arent isolated incidents x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks lovely and glossy!

Hope it’s not too ouchy heady in bed tonight 😆 I don’t miss those first few nights after getting my extensions fitted/tightened.
Quite ouchy but i really enjoy that tight feeling, specially after having it hanging off my head lockdown style.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve not been able to stop thinking about this all day. I don’t know why but it’s really got to me, after all the things about mental health, bullying and so on that JM has posted recently. I’ll say it again, what hypocrisy. Take that hoodie off, ‘be kind’? My arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.