Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess the 50p hole in her mouth healed if she’s going in with spicy chorizo. With little to no medical intervention!

Maybe she can add ‘super healer’ alongside all the alignments and diagnosis of bullshititis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don;t understand why her publishers have sent her flowers? Why reward such awful behaviour? Or has this whole thing been set up?

Its just bizarre and I cant make sense of it at all.
Because just before this recent rampage, she was having a raving pity party. Funny how her extreme depressive episode has been suddenly cured and she is feeling great, eh?

Reactions: 20
excuse the derail and scuzzy old worn out grey top (inspired by la Monroe no less...) but can I just say that I WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSERS TODAY AND GOT MY WEAVE REFITTED AFTER IT HANGING FROM MY HEAD LIKE A DEAD HAMSTER FOR 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL FANTASTIC ... just wanted to share my happiness today as it hides actual real bald bits and thin hair, not fairy tale ones like jack, who will no doubt now be triangulating me and my amazing swishy mane 🐴
Looks lovely and glossy!

Hope it’s not too ouchy heady in bed tonight 😆 I don’t miss those first few nights after getting my extensions fitted/tightened.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure it is, but then that might just be my nan trying to sound posher than she is 😂. Regardless of where it is a beautiful little place and if Jack does live there it’s gonna be hard to tell me nan she’s got to move
It is Rochford Council.... There goes the neighbourhood!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes, that's what I was talking about. In 13 years of teaching I had 2 kids that made me stop dead.

One has recently been charged with the murder of a younger boy.

There's something bad in her, she's like a bad seed.

What's she's been doing to DW, is out and out bullying. Worse than anything that's ever said about her.

But it's not really the original statements that bother me, it's the gleeful gloating afterwards. It's just wrong.
Yes it's definitely the gloating part that shows her true personality. Only certain types of people would be revelling so much in causing so much tit for someone.

I don't give much of a fig what she thinks of DW, I'm indifferent towards him. I do think her behaviour last night was wrong, but that isn't the unsettling part, it's how she's so obviously relishing causing (and now continuing to stoke) so much nastiness towards one person. She's a bad egg, there's real wickedness in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who cares about her excellent tits. I don’t. It’s her rent a gob that bothers me.

The actual honking state of her. Posing in her pants. Coming on here ordering people not to talk about her son and then using her sons reading material to go in on someone she doesn’t like.

She’s on the edge and she needs to get out of the hellscape. Is she duck on the edge. If she was on the edge she wouldn’t be organising cynical pile ons against someone who has done nothing to her.

But hey. Her and her long Greek hair got a mention in the daily mail. You know the same daily mail she was going to sue for referring to her by her birth name.

Grow up you plonker.
The actual honking state of her, posing in her pants, just made me actually HOOT with laughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
6545AEE3-C467-46A3-B96C-1D0D64FAA812.jpeg

She’s so bleeping aggressive. Got to throw in the honorary doctorates. NOBODY ASKED, JACK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So less than a week ago she was going through industrial amounts of bonjela for ouchy mouth and now she’s cooking up some spicy chorizo 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Things I will not be doing in the future:
Quickly trying to find vacuum gifs to post on here

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 174181
90% vegan. Also are mussels in the same family as oysters? I don’t know seafood.
I'm allergic to shellfish. As far as i am aware this is 100% to all shellfish. You can't go picking and choosing between the molluscs Jack..

(can only comment on my own allergy. If anyone medically qualified can say different I would be happy to stand corrected x)

Reactions: 21
I'm allergic to shellfish. As far as i am aware this is 100% to all shellfish. You can't go picking and choosing between the molluscs Jack..

(can only comment on my own allergy. If anyone medically qualified can say different I would be happy to stand corrected x)
You're not violently allergic to it like Jack, though. Who really knows what that means.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The weird sod’s wearing a bleeping teething necklace for her poorly mouth and on about whacking all the chilli powder she’s got into her dinner. Chuffing mental (I say that as a certified mentalist).

she didn’t know anything was coming out today because it was the fact his name was trending that triggered the young girl on Twitter to share screenshots of comms she’s had from him. I didn’t see anything too concerning in those tbh, but am annoyed she was caused upset by Jack’s pile on and felt like she couldn’t avoid someone she wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it bad I'm sort of hoping it all kicks off again tonight purely because I've ordered an Indian in, this must be what blokes feel like when they pretend to care about Conor McGregor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought her focus over the next few weeks was publishing ouchy mouth recipes? She had 22 written down and was going to publish them to help people and now she is cooking with chorizo and chillies!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.