Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever met a person in real life that you just get a bad vibe from? Like they get your hackles up and make your skin crawl for no reason? It's like a 6th sense?

This is ms Monroe - it's just like there's something inherently bad about her. She makes my skin crawl.
My mum was a primary school teacher in a seriously rough inner city school that was absolutely chock-full of kids with social problems, but she absolutely loved almost every single one of them. But she reckons that once or twice in every career, you teach a kid who genuinely makes you feel that you're in the presence of evil: no empathy; no softness; just self-serving cold malice. She's been retired for years but she says she still wonders about a boy she taught in the early 90s and what awful things he may have done.

That's exactly how I feel about Jack: she's like a changeling. An evil presence in a purportedly left-wing crib.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Anyone who wrote that tweet about David Cameron and his "dead son" has something seriously wrong with them. Pure venom. Pure malice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wakering, Barling? Both lovely little places
Barling is Rochford district though, sure she’d mention she lived in rochford if she could (it’s FANCY compared to southend) also my Nan lives there and is a nosey beggar (wonder where I get it from) and i’d definitely know if a “celebrity” lived there 😂

Reactions: 10
That is literally a different food stuff. Can I sub my frozen pizza for a Pukka pie and add a few handfuls of cheddar cheese and tomato puree? It's the same vibe.

Please stop wrecking Italian cuisine. First the lasagne, then the carbonara, now this.
Paging “Italians Mad at Food”...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Barling is Rochford district though, sure she’d mention she lived in rochford if she could (it’s FANCY compared to southend) also my Nan lives there and is a nosey beggar (wonder where I get it from) and i’d definitely know if a “celebrity” lived there 😂
Is it? Shows how well I know the local area. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she said wayyyyy back when that she lived in leigh on sea? 🤔
Well for one FANCY AF, Leigh is bouji (or at least tries to be for a part of Essex), secondly that ain’t no pokey village, it’s a coastal (estuary) town 🙄.
Jack you absolute salad (bag pesto), stop lying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jack Monroe: Mouth almighty, gets Twitter fighty, shame deletes nightly!

(V early entry for next thread title before I go to bed and not stay on Tattle until 4am like I did last night 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My mum was a primary school teacher in a seriously rough inner city school that was absolutely chock-full of kids with social problems, but she absolutely loved almost every single one of them. But she reckons that once or twice in every career, you teach a kid who genuinely makes you feel that you're in the presence of evil: no empathy; no softness; just self-serving cold malice. She's been retired for years but she says she still wonders about a boy she taught in the early 90s and what awful things he may have done.

That's exactly how I feel about Jack: she's like a changeling. An evil presence in a purportedly left-wing crib.
Yes, that's what I was talking about. In 13 years of teaching I had 2 kids that made me stop dead.

One has recently been charged with the murder of a younger boy.

There's something bad in her, she's like a bad seed.

What's she's been doing to DW, is out and out bullying. Worse than anything that's ever said about her.

But it's not really the original statements that bother me, it's the gleeful gloating afterwards. It's just wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Is it? Shows how well I know the local area. 😄
I’m sure it is, but then that might just be my nan trying to sound posher than she is 😂. Regardless of where it is a beautiful little place and if Jack does live there it’s gonna be hard to tell me nan she’s got to move

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, that's what I was talking about. In 13 years of teaching I had 2 kids that made me stop dead.

One has recently been charged with the murder of a younger boy.

There's something bad in her, she's like a bad seed.

What's she's been doing to DW, is out and out bullying. Worse than anything that's ever said about her.

But it's not really the original statements that bother me, it's the gleeful gloating afterwards. It's just wrong.
Yeah I have absolutely no skin in the game defending DW, I really dislike him and I think his humour is horrible and I haven't read his books but it definitely sounds like racist and classist stereotyping.

You're totally right that the worrying part is her gleeful reaction to stirring the pot. True schadenfreude.

Reactions: 33
Congrats penny loafer on the new digs! Hope you're nice and settled in 😁

will jack let us all sleep tonight I wonder? The second hand embarrassment/watching through your fingers thinking"AAA stop tanking your career" last night was agony 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Current new thread suggestions;

(Yes, I know I'm self promoting. Can't imagine where I learned that from.)

Thread #41: Ner-ner-ner-ner-ner - BATJACK!!! Her Sideboards are like a Shield of Steel

Jack Monroe: Mouth almighty, gets Twitter fighty, shame deletes nightly!

(V early entry for next thread title before I go to bed and not stay on Tattle until 4am like I did last night 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.