Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget you have to be an epic trek on a par with Hilary's ascent of Everest or Shackleton's trek to safety to reach Waitrose on one part of your triangulations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't even know anymore. The whole thing makes me all the rhyming words, mad, sad, I feel like the men in her saga have not had a very fair deal. It's a book, chances are he would have read it, giggled at the funny bits, probably not got some of the crassier bits and forgotten it in a few weeks. I've read many books in my time but can only remember a few that really stuck out
No harm to Mr Walliams I don't think he quite touches on that nerve( perhaps he does, who knows)

It breaks my heart to think that she is actually boasting that she's happy after absolutely going to town on someone who was in fact minding his own business but accidently ended up under her nose( through no fault of his own) she's horrid and I am absolutely disgusted and appalled that someone who my friends think/ thought was an amazing person is actually this horrid to her fellow people.

Wasn't she banging on about authors sticking together because they get such crap money.. ugh. I can't even... She needs to give herself a shake and stop hurting people because she is hurting. Move on... Get a hobby,get a new job,get some mates, get on tinder and find a new wife. Just stop being horrid and a bully because the world didn't hand you a silver spoon the day you were born. Oh yes and stop being bitter because there is people out there who are doing better at the same job as you. There were always be those people, congratulate them and get back to work and maybe one day you will get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For a moment felt a bit weird about speculating as to which village she is talking about.
Then I remembered that Jack has said publicly online that it’s a village in Southend an hour from Waitrose. Anyone with google maps could have a nosy!

I don't think so, while its small, calling it pokey isn't right, its far too FANCY for that.
People that live in the garrison definitely use fresh lemons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the garrison count as a village?! I presumed Wakering/Barling way
Wakering and Barling are both beautiful - never in a million years would I describe them as pokey villages. Def that part of Southend- she keeps banging on about Asdas.

Reactions: 5
For a moment felt a bit weird about speculating as to which village she is talking about.
Then I remembered that Jack has said publicly online that it’s a village in Southend an hour from Waitrose. Anyone with google maps could have a nosy!

Fancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

An hour on foot probably, possibly cross country... The garrison probably has its own supplier. I think 'That Man' nearly bought a place over there when it had just been converted.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic but I’ve been promoted to chatty member.

Do I get some of Vlad’s bitcoin action now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Blending chorizo with butter 🤢 Why does she hate food so much?
She doesn't like touching it, she doesn't like cooking it, she doesn't like eating it.

It's a full blown food phobia.

Why she doesn't just give the kid Chicken nuggets and chips with peas and let us all get on with making nice food, god only knows.

Mr D produced a carb fest for me tonight. Triple Cauliflower Cheese (strong cheddar, parmesan and blacksticks blue), always a sauce made from scratch (I taught him), plus thick cut chips (from a packet, there isn't enough time in the day, oil in the house or residual hearing in my left ear to cope with the smoke alarms to fry them from potato stage) with parmesan on top. It was lovely. And I might have to lie down for a while to get over the loveliness of it.

I've decided I'm buying the Rachel Khoo book. I reckon he'll like the recipes - and it's always nice to hear a bit of Croydon dropping into her speech every so often.

And an hour on foot is generally reckoned to be three miles.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wakering and Barling are both beautiful - never in a million years would I describe them as pokey villages. Def that part of Southend- she keeps banging on about Asdas.
When my grandparents first moved to Wakering it was a pokey village, heck maybe even when I was a child living there it could be described as that. Not now though, I mean, there’s a Co-op and everything!

An hour on foot probably, possibly cross country... The garrison probably has its own supplier. I think 'That Man' nearly bought a place over there when it had just been converted.
Could you imagine the tweets if That Man moved next door to her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4E9A2284-2715-485C-8C5E-5E26DDB86AD4.jpeg

Except when some well meaning people tell you to get off twitter and sort your life out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.