Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had those for a while, judging by the state of them. Probably sent to her after her meltdown a few days ago but using them now for a pic because she's a twit.
I think you're right. I doubt multiple bunches of flowers arrived today due to what she did late last night. They probably were sent when she was all "not okay" over Twitter.

Echoing what others have said, I too wonder if she knew some scandal was due to break for DW and wanted to get in there first and place herself as initiator for the fallout. And yes she knew she'd be more than on safe ground. Funny how she began referencing sexual abuse and #metoo themes last night out of nowhere. That wasn't anything to do with the bloody books was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
excuse the derail and scuzzy old worn out grey top (inspired by la Monroe no less...) but can I just say that I WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSERS TODAY AND GOT MY WEAVE REFITTED AFTER IT HANGING FROM MY HEAD LIKE A DEAD HAMSTER FOR 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL FANTASTIC ... just wanted to share my happiness today as it hides actual real bald bits and thin hair, not fairy tale ones like jack, who will no doubt now be triangulating me and my amazing swishy mane 🐴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Wait, a pokey village in Southend? There aren’t many of those. I can only think of one. Where my mum lives 😐
Brb searching Rightmove on her behalf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know it’s childish but i’m HOOTING at some of the terms of endearment i’ve heard for J today.

Rocket
mightymouth
Weapon
Fanny
Moonhowler.

It shouldn’t be funny but in the grand scheme of things having a giggle at these is nowhere near to what she’s up to.
‘Melt’ and ‘weapon’ always get me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, a pokey village in Southend? There aren’t many of those. I can only think of one. Where my mum lives 😐
Brb searching Rightmove on her behalf
Exactly what I thought! I'm thinking either Shoebury or Thorpe Bay - neither are pokey or a village.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
excuse the derail and scuzzy old worn out grey top (inspired by la Monroe no less...) but can I just say that I WENT TO THE HAIRDRESSERS TODAY AND GOT MY WEAVE REFITTED AFTER IT HANGING FROM MY HEAD LIKE A DEAD HAMSTER FOR 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL FANTASTIC ... just wanted to share my happiness today as it hides actual real bald bits and thin hair, not fairy tale ones like jack, who will no doubt now be triangulating me and my amazing swishy mane 🐴
I’m hooting, fizzing and squeaking at the emoji choice! Looks lovely. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does Jack ever speak to anyone in real life, person to person - or does she exist solely online?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I take a minute to say I’ve not been on any other thread since I got home from work this afternoon.

Jack Monroe makes Hinch , PTWM , Meldrum and Harry Meghan seem pleasant and nice.

Make of that what you will.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.