Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s childish but i’m HOOTING at some of the terms of endearment i’ve heard for J today.

Rocket
mightymouth
Weapon
Fanny
Moonhowler.

It shouldn’t be funny but in the grand scheme of things having a giggle at these is nowhere near to what she’s up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don;t understand why her publishers have sent her flowers? Why reward such awful behaviour? Or has this whole thing been set up?

Its just bizarre and I cant make sense of it at all.
She's had those for a while, judging by the state of them. Probably sent to her after her meltdown a few days ago but using them now for a pic because she's a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it’s childish but i’m HOOTING at some of the terms of endearment i’ve heard for J today.

Rocket
mightymouth
Weapon
Fanny
Moonhowler.

It shouldn’t be funny but in the grand scheme of things having a giggle at these is nowhere near to what she’s up to.
Dear heart, same x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That nduja "substitute" should really be the final nail in her coffin as a food writer.

a) Butter in a Southern Italian dish? No.
b) I presume she's talking about dried chorizo? Dried sausage does not undry itself when you add butter.

This is student living in halls level of food knowledge...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Rocket
mightymouth
Weapon
Fanny
Moonhowler.

Weapon is such a good insult.

I was talking to someone about someone who was harassing me on twitter and she called him a fanny bangle. That’s a new one on me.

Some of the Scottish people on here might know this insult but a Scottish word for Fanny is fud. She’s an actual fud.

Walloper is another Scottish insult. That’s yet another slang word for genitalia. I have no idea where we get them from.

And in Scotland tit and fanny are often used when you want to insult someone.

Of course in Scotland if you like someone you insult them. But that’s just how we are. I don’t like her and she’s still a fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh FFS here we go again with the 'I EAT SO UNHEALTHILY' bullshit like it's normal to blend cured meat into a sludge with BUTTER FFS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Christ any more animal products you want to shove in your gob, Jack? No one would have a problem with this had it not been for her past sanctimonious attitudes - and the fact she says she's still 90% plant based lol.
Maybe the mussels are on a bed of grass?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, why is she so desperate to portray herself as some kind of sex kitten? Why is she always half-threatening to show Twitter her tits? (Do you think she’s disappointed that no one is actually clamouring to see this?)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Spicy chorizo ring and I’m gonna add more spices, yep that ouchy mouth sure going to love this concoction 🙄
E9EE10C8-B454-4665-9675-C2F4DDF7A21A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 174181
90% vegan. Also are mussels in the same family as oysters? I don’t know seafood.
Time for an emergency dash to hospital?

The proteins are extremely similar. and if you've developed an allergy to one, it's highly likely you'll develop an allergy to another. Particularly when cross contamination of shellfish is quite likely, what with them coming from the sea and being sold on the same counter in fishmongers and supermarkets such as Waitrose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.