Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she claims she is not personally attacking him but then what was with the random bizarre bleeping calling out of him going with “Walliams” instead of his real name “Williams” SHOCK HORROR!!!!

Wait until she finds out about Elton John, Cliff Richard and Cilla Black she’ll be absolutely beside herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I havent commented so far but have been a long standing lurker and liker of posts.

The hypocrisy

Calling DW work racist and problematic ( which I cant argue with)

But has no issue working with Hellmans...... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sleep with one eye open folks , she’s gnawing her teething necklace as we speak , her little black book is on her lap and she’s stroking the cat like a Southend Blofeld.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I recently found out I was paid less than people (who happen to be men) who have less experience than me in a former role. It's a bleeping tit feeling learning that, I won't lie. But have I tweeted my ex employers about it? No because it won't solve anything and could get me in deep tit for guess what, libel/defamation if I start slagging them off based on what could be interpreted as hearsay.

Screaming into the void is not the answer to everything, Jack!!! Moreover trans women of colour are more likely to discriminated against, assaulted or killed than many other groups. Why don't you share some adovacy and justice links?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I do not know the books by David Walliams. However play the ball not the man. Amazing how irritatingly sensitive some folks are at the slightest comment disagreeing with them and then flame others mercilessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.