Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belt up! Actually this post is triggering to me as well, she is a bleep.View attachment 173987
Oh duck off Jack. You aren't some avenging angel but a rather tragic and timid attention seeker who pisses away every single opportunity ever handed to you whilst begrudging other people's success. Because you always always duck up your own. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve had to skip about 20 threads because I can’t keep up but this is really going off!

I mean the books sound tit. I always hated Little Britain (especially ‘Bitty’ as my mum said I was like that when I didn’t wean my kids til quite late - it was like a stick to beat breastfeeding mums and call them creepy, you know).

So I’m torn - I’m like ‘duck him’ on the one hand but also ‘duck her’ why should she act like she’s uncovered something explosive? Newsflash - everyone knows he’s a bit of a dick and there’s something off about him. If she wants to spend her time being a crusader, why not do something helpful if she’s such a people’s champion. I don’t think anyone out there will go ‘oh jack opened my eyes to how bad DW is’. People will gather behind her if they already agreed and jump down her throat if they are daily mail types. People become more entrenched in their original positions.

Why not just take the kitten to the vet to get checked?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack, put your phones down, pay attention to your child for once and take your cat to the vet, you utter, utter shitweasel.

Reactions: 30
OMG bloody loved point horror! Felt very mature stepping up to that after the goosebumps series 🤣
Goosebumps - Point Horror - Stephen King. Those are the rites of passage 😂.
Why in Point Horror did all the vampires have horrid nails that looked like tin foil?? It's the one detail that really stuck with me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What was her snippy, smug reply to someone who brought up the Henry hoover gif that she had already deleted? Can you present proof that will stand up and be admissible in court that I posted that? The receipts are there Jack, wheres your proof of them dropping you for being trans?

Sit down and shut up you attention seeking blowhole.

Reactions: 28
She’s just having a lovely time right now, isn’t she? So pleased with herself.

Reactions: 17
I dont think I've ever posted on this topic before but I read every now and then, mainly when she started posting. Her behaviour online is concerning to say the least - it's like she's on a self destruct.

Reactions: 31
Despite this being one of my favourite places on the internet, I sadly haven’t been able to keep up with these threads since the Daily Kitchen (RIP) debacle. Imagine my joy when I realised why David Walliams was trending. Is she looking to author children’s books? Has That Other Man stolen a job opportunity we aren’t aware of? Does she not assess whether literature is appropriate for her child *before* she lets him read it? I’m sure I’ll find answers to all of my questions and more in this thread, you guys do not disappoint.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.