Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been looking at the other posts on Walliams? Thread’s moving fast so sorry if posted!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Next she should go after horrid henry,now those books are drivel. The cartoon even makes my ears bleed. Im so glad my son( through his own choice ) hates it as much as I do. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thing about no win no fee lawyers. If you lose you still need to pay court costs.

If I were her I wouldn’t be sitting feeling smug just now. I’d be sitting asking myself why I poured a whole heap of vitriol onto someone who has never done anything to me over a kids book.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Jack thought DW got all up in her niche writing The Boy in the Dress and it offended her that a camp but straight, middle class white man dared to go onto have such a successful writing career where she has in comparison, come up short. It doesn't seem to take much to make an enemy of Jack.

Reactions: 16
One thing I haven’t seen picked up on here yet about this whole DW shitstorm (but I’ve still got another 9 pages to grunka through) - she said she was going to go through all 23 of his books.

Can we have a sweepstake on how many books she’ll get through before she goes for an extended piss/ takes the kitten to the vet/ starts working in all the other BUSY projects gets bored and gives up?

Reactions: 5
Erm, I honestly thought Bootstrap was something to do with pirates :oops::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the previous links explaining more of the origins of the term.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next she should go after horrid henry,now those books are drivel. The cartoon even makes my ears bleed. Im so glad my son( through his own choice ) hates it as much as I do. 🤣

I would not read Horrid Henry either , almost as painful as a Thomas the Tank book, that bloody Jobsworth Fat Controller !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing I haven’t seen picked up on here yet about this whole DW shitstorm (but I’ve still got another 9 pages to grunka through) - she said she was going to go through all 23 of his books.

Can we have a sweepstake on how many books she’ll get through before she goes for an extended piss/ takes the kitten to the vet/ starts working in all the other BUSY projects gets bored and gives up?
Three.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just grunka-ing like mad but popping into say that I totally agree with everyone who has said she just jumps on a bandwagon when it's politically convenient and not a moment before. She'd never, ever go for a beloved figure or an unusual cause. And in a months time there is no way she will be posting anything about children's books because she doesn't fundamentally care about this issue despite a howlingly arrogant remark that she would like to give writing children's books a go.

I actually think that this is the main way she differs from Ruby Tandoh , who i know some find similarly annoying to Jack. Ruby has integrity to a fault.

Reactions: 26
2F824BAC-3817-40F2-A3B5-B5F1D437F5CF.jpeg

MEN now. No point linking as it’s similar in tone to the others. ‘Poverty campaigner, activist’ yada yada.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.