Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily I’m in a similar position with my employer re: maternity discrimination, it’s really difficult to prove anything and that’s the first thing anyone you tell will say to you. I’ve been putting off compiling print screens of slack messages & WhatsApps that go some way to substantiate my claims and ignoring calls from legal people cos I can’t deal with it. It’s bad enough being taken for a head it’s even worse having to document and debate it 😂 If only everyone had access to top of their league no win no fee professionals to do it for them ey!

Goosebumps - Point Horror - Stephen King. Those are the rites of passage 😂.
Why in Point Horror did all the vampires have horrid nails that looked like tin foil?? It's the one detail that really stuck with me 😂
That goosebumps with the horrid talking doll ruined me too!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To be frank I am absolutely shocked any publishing company wants to work with her, down to her consistent and very public crappy behaviour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s just having a lovely time right now, isn’t she? So pleased with herself.
It won't last though. There'll be a big comedown after this and even of her followers are praising her and she's coming out ok in the papers this far, she's trashing her professional reputation and therefore decent opportunities. People will give her an even wider berth.

I don't see how she can constantly cry trolls/bullies/abuse, asked to be allowed to "breathe" and claim she's having a breakdown, yet willingly bring all of this upon herself. You just wouldn't do it if you genuinely wanted to be left alone and were genuinely feeling in a bad place.

Reactions: 40
Anybody watch Community? I'm getting serious Jeff's exploding ego vibes right now from madam...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No I'm not going senile (yet) and I've already posted this, but she ACTUALLY liked this post, and still can't see anything wrong with her behaviour? What's it going to take? Surely the team of psychiatrists are able to detect this.
CB25C9DB-3939-4E77-BF84-92B8B6EC5F2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s very calculated, she’s “kicking down” to use her own term, and accusing Walliams of racism because it’s easy to do so when he has already very recently been attacked by twitter over little Britain for being “racist” she feels safe doing this to him because she has already been able to gage the twitter mood from the backlash he received recently. Jack knows twitter will be on her side on this one and therefor its the perfect little manipulative self promotion grab of the moment!

Reactions: 32
The thing about no win no fee lawyers. If you lose you still need to pay court costs.

If I were her I wouldn’t be sitting feeling smug just now. I’d be sitting asking myself why I poured a whole heap of vitriol onto someone who has never done anything to me over a kids book.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’ve had to declare bankruptcy on the last 2 threads. It’s just not possible to grunka them and work and sleep. You guys (and jm) are amazing in your output

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack please take heed of this advice. For your own good. Your life of woe, is anything but.
1C0CD76E-723D-481D-80DB-A7412ACBCFB3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How will she dare to tweet about MH/having a breakdown/being "close to the edge" again once this all dies down, given that she lit the rag and threw it whole heartedly into the flame? Someone who barely has time to pass wind now suddenly has the time to sit and read a DW book per day like it's her job to single handedly bring down this villain! My face is now permanently shaped like a rinsed kidney bean from cringing so hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.