Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought she wasn't trans any more as she had reclaimed her womanhood? Or some such bollocks, I really can't keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Belt up! Actually this post is triggering to me as well, she is a bleep.
D8003912-CDA6-42DE-BA39-9FC9FB78D577.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If some of the other tweets about DW are true then I think what Jack's wanging on about is the least of his concerns.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So has this whole (one-sided) beef with DW just been a front to get to the publishing house?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She gets obsessed with particular numbers. Today it’s £25k - why are you like this Jack? Whyyyyy?? Maybe they gave your £25,000 to your arch enemy, D*vid Walli*ms (I’m triangulating his name for his privacy, yeah), to speak at a school!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
6363FE44-EC32-48B4-B407-93D9EE42B642.jpeg

Is she talking about Cooking On A Bootstrap which she did the 2015 Kickstarter for?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Children have been reading 'unsuitable' stuff since... well, since they could.

As a kid I loved Roald Dahl, Enid Blyton etc

As a teen I devoured Jackie Collins and other assorted blockbusters. I also read a lot of gruesome true crime stuff.

Now I'm far from perfect but I'm definitely not a) racist b) a murderer c) a Hollywood megastar with a scandalous past.

(eta cos did some words wrong)
God if she thinks that's bad, I started really Hans Christian Anderson to my 1 year old son. In the first story alone I had to explain stealing someone else's money was bad, you can't kiss someone who's asleep or drugged, and you can't kill someone just because you want their money or you've done something wrong. Hopefully he won't turn out like a psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is really feeling like BigBalls McGee right now. She's flip flopping all over the place. What is the goal here?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.