Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads move so fast it’d be impossible for me to check but I’m sure the egregiously awful editing on her latest avi has been mentioned, right? It’s so blatant and obviously bad and bizarre-looking that I’m only half joking when I say that it could be used as evidence for a section 135 warrant. Nobody of sound mind could make a photo look like that and think it looked convincing/normal enough to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congrats on your lovely new home @PennyLoafer!

Plenty of material on here to be getting on wit and no doubt loads more tomorrow.

Also, no hate here and not having a go but please can we stop talking about JM needing to be sectioned? I understand why people are saying it but I'll attempt to explain why it's not a good idea below.

Appalling as her behaviour is, it's not cause for sectioning. And also not fair on people who it happens to because they're unwell and lack the capacity to understand why their actions towards themselves and others are unsafe.

JM, sorry to say, knows perfectly well what she's doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m so bleeping angry at her Twitter pile on of DW, considering how she bleated on about ‘hellish online bullying making her life a misery.’ And her ‘Not ok’ posts only just the other day, where she hinted she was in a bad place MH wise were obviously just her attention seeking.

I’m glad there are blue tickers seeing through her bullshit. She really needs to take a long, hard look at herself. The grief she gave us for our discussions over here are nothing compared to the defamatory and libellous things she has insinuated about DW. She has deliberately targeted him as she knows he has already fallen out of favour with the public due to Little Britain being cancelled for being ‘problematic.’
She really is an utter bleep and now I’d like to see her get her comeuppance for this pile on.
She certainly shouldn’t need a Patreon or a tip jar if she’s doing so well, should she? She’s utterly insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Trying to move on like nothing’s happening 😉🤔
0CF7C21E-2EFA-4AF5-8919-FDC4D8820B9D.jpeg

Edited to add, ‘Village’ that’s a bit FANCY 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Seeing as she can't go a few days without a pile on or meltdown now, I'm hoping all the blue tickers begin to see sense. I swear this used to be a once every other month occasion pre-lockdown. But she's really pushing her luck now.

Trying to move on like nothing’s happening 😉🤔View attachment 174166
Edited to add, ‘Village’ that’s a bit FANCY 😂
That is literally a different food stuff. Can I sub my frozen pizza for a Pukka pie and add a few handfuls of cheddar cheese and tomato puree? It's the same vibe.

Please stop wrecking Italian cuisine. First the lasagne, then the carbonara, now this.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don;t understand why her publishers have sent her flowers? Why reward such awful behaviour? Or has this whole thing been set up?

Its just bizarre and I cant make sense of it at all.

Reactions: 27
Who cares about her excellent tits. I don’t. It’s her rent a gob that bothers me.

The actual honking state of her. Posing in her pants. Coming on here ordering people not to talk about her son and then using her sons reading material to go in on someone she doesn’t like.

She’s on the edge and she needs to get out of the hellscape. Is she duck on the edge. If she was on the edge she wouldn’t be organising cynical pile ons against someone who has done nothing to her.

But hey. Her and her long Greek hair got a mention in the daily mail. You know the same daily mail she was going to sue for referring to her by her birth name.

Grow up you plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.