Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ Blimey. Sheā€™s lost control of this thing now.
If there are Daily Mail people on Tattle (there will be - they get most of their stories off websites and twitter these days), they will have seen the more libellous claims re drug use, the alleged Ā£25,000 school visit etc. but I assumed those wouldnā€™t get past legal.
If there weren't journos lurking on her threads here before, there certainly will be now šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hmmm it was Eva Wiseman writer for the Observer who sent Jack the jokey pally ā€œswitch to altā€ comment when Jack ā€œaccidentallyā€ posted the Henry gif from her main account - wish people in her position would stop enabling her

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Jack, I know you can read this - you are nasty and cruel. Stop gaslighting people who remind you about the Hoover gif. We keep receipts here. If you thought it stood up, you wouldnā€™t have deleted it. And stop digging around the personal life (thatā€™s the ā€œmissing chapterā€ tweet, if youā€™d forgotten) of a man with a history of depression & suicidal thoughts, who gets near constant tit for being ā€œgayā€. Stop pretending you have anything better to do than get attention on social media. Try and make some actual real life friends.

And take the kitten to the vet, no one here has forgotten

• Heart
Reactions: 64
If there weren't journos lurking on her threads here before, there certainly will be now šŸ‘‹
They wonā€™t have scooby what Grunka Lunka-ing is, or the references to costumes, firearms or legume washing - poor things

edited to say FOREarms - sorry Vlad x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well.

Iā€™ll be honest. I feel foolish. I really thought sheā€™d get some kickback for this but sheā€™s come out of it well! She was bricking it earlier and now she must be floating on air.

She can call us a coven all she likes, how can she read the posts here and honestly think that. Iā€™ve said it before but the truth hurts and she hates that we catch her mistakes. Anyway, so sheā€™ll be all puffed up with hubris now so letā€™s see what happens when this high fades.

(I am talking about adrenalin highs, not Henry highs)

Also I find it so funny that the gif hoohaa came from us talking about hoovers. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Well.

Iā€™ll be honest. I feel foolish. I really thought sheā€™d get some kickback for this but sheā€™s come out of it well! She was bricking it earlier and now she must be floating on air.

She can call us a coven all she likes, how can she read the posts here and honestly think that. Iā€™ve said it before but the truth hurts and she hates that we catch her mistakes. Anyway, so sheā€™ll be all puffed up with hubris now so letā€™s see what happens when this high fades.

Also I find it so funny that the gif hoohaa came from us talking about hoovers. šŸ˜‚
I wonder what the inevitable social media comedown will look like this time?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jack, I know you can read this - you are nasty and cruel. Stop gaslighting people who remind you about the Hoover gif. We keep receipts here. If you thought it stood up, you wouldnā€™t have deleted it. And stop digging around the personal life (thatā€™s the ā€œmissing chapterā€ tweet, if youā€™d forgotten) of a man with a history of depression & suicidal thoughts, who gets near constant tit for being ā€œgayā€. Stop pretending you have anything better to do than get attention on social media. Try and make some actual real life friends.

And take the kitten to the vet, no one here has forgotten
Whilst we're at it, why would it be a criticism of David Walliams (who I detest in terms of writing and performing, by the way) if he were to use cocaine, when your self professed cooking hero, Nigella, isn't copping the same reaction from you when her use of the substance has been confirmed - in her own words - in court?

You can't be disparaging about one whilst eulogising the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well.

She's managed to successfully edit her story and outrage for almost a decade. I feel the same, but remember she is a master gaslighter and adept tweet deleter. She know exactly how far to push it while getting away with it, what her audience will eat up and when it's too far. She also goes after topics with impeccable timing (e.g. DW, school meals). Basically, she's a very manipulative individual who thrives off this kind of beef. She's in her element. Sometimes she gets caught out (e.g. JO, DKL, David Cameron). Eventually she will miscalculate and quickly blow it all up. It's a question of when, not if.

Reactions: 34
Well.

It took her a week to backtrack on her bullying campaign against THAT MAN, once she had got the slot on DKL of course. So weā€™ll see if she regrets this in a few days.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ll caveat this from the get go that I do not have my own children but I have a slew of niblings and godchildren.

That said Iā€™m going to stick my literal size 12 shoes in on this one šŸ¤£

I feel so sorry for SB with her unhinged behaviour on this. Yes the books may be problematic, but DW got my very reluctant 12 year old nephew into reading a few years ago, begrudgingly to begin with and now heā€™s off and reading a wide range of things at a wide range of levels.

Why couldnā€™t she congratulate SB on finishing so many books and then gently have a conversation with him about the problems with the stereotypes contained within? The stereotypes DW writes are ā€œsupposedā€ to be humorous which to me is surely a perfect way to lead in to an ā€œI know you laughed at this but...ā€ type of conversation.

I worry that her losing the plot about his reading material could put him off reading entirely - unless itā€™s a book written by one J. Monroe of course.

She needs to chill the duck out. I know she reckons sheā€™s so calm sheā€™s terrifying but everyone knows itā€™s bullshit. Her head is spinning of her neck at the sheer audacity that DW could be the best selling childrenā€™s author when everyone knows that if she didnā€™t have to work NINETEEN HOURS EVERY DAY she would be crowned Queen of Childrenā€™s Literature with a throne made of Hellmannā€™s bottles as an homage to her earlier success.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Fraus, I'm quite concerned. All these Vlad gifs are nurturing a confusing and problematic crush... šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
God she is foul and as ever there will be an ulterior self driven motive going on behind the scenes/in her head such as a hope of an offer from a publisher to write a super woke book about a kid who grew up in a council block and she will be the best and only person who can write that book because nobody else will have ever been a single mother living below the breadline before!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.