Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be thrilled at how all this has taken off. Remember the hoo ha over C4 having the effrontery to commission a well known chef with experience in presenting (you know, THAT MAN) to front a cookery programme?

However, as per the TM furore, it will all blow up in her face sooner or later.

Maybe she could write a book on how to burn bridges and alienate people? She's an expert on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She'll happily take the 'praise' for bringing him down. I'm a little confused as to what this was all about for her..calling out unacceptable children's literature? Character assassination on DW? Or her own alleged issues with a publishing company?
A bit of all of them. She’s a nasty piece of work. Good at giving it out, but cries victim if anyone so much as challenges her on any of her drivel.

Reactions: 22
"The devil works hard but I work harder" - NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SPEAKS LIKE THIS!!! Sorry for the caps. I think Jack has lost all sense of herself and who she is. She lives 100% through social media, day in day out, and it's completely f*cked her mind.
Kris Jenner does.

Underneath the hooha she’s created there are some serious allegations against DW. Jack will be giving herself such a pat on the back for ‘taking him down’.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she needs to be sectioned, I’ve always wondered how she was allowed to have contact with her kid tbh. She’s toxic! She used to be a member of Mrs Gloss, absolute attention seeker ho most of the time.

Why is she still so ‘poor’? All these best sellers, contracted books and nearly 100k off Hopkins. Sounds like DW’s isn’t the only one with it going up their nose......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m starting to wonder if Jack Monroe is a character she has created for the public. A bit like the Lorraine on tv isn’t the real Lorraine.

At this point my theory seems more likely than someone actually behaving like this in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Solidarity, it really sucks doesn’t it! There’s absolutely no recourse for it as they can get away with saying it’s down to the negotiating power of those individuals so isn’t actually discrimination. But when so many women across the country are experiencing the same thing you have to stop and have a think maybe it’s systemic don’t you! There needs to be something done for us cos it’s absolutely shocking, I’ve ended up in therapy to teach myself how to have self compassion & self soothe. I used to be a bad witch and now I’m like a botulism infused limp lettuce leaf pesto 😂
UGH I feel you. It's difficult when you feel like a little cog, powerless, in a big wheel. I really hope you get everything resolved with your mat leave stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What does she mean , a general statement ?

She’s not half as intelligent as she’d like to think .

Remember this is the ‘cookery writer’ who couldn’t explain on DKL why there are different percentages of fat in beef mince . Didn’t she say to a live question “ there just are , aren’t there?”

Literally ; as thick as mince.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just popping in to say hi before starting reading this thread.

Has anyone ever met a person in real life that you just get a bad vibe from? Like they get your hackles up and make your skin crawl for no reason? It's like a 6th sense?

This is ms Monroe - it's just like there's something inherently bad about her. She makes my skin crawl.

Did anyone see the post with the gifted flowers? Fucked me off no end.

She's like an emotionally Immature teenage girl gunning for attention in what ever way possible.

And her mean girl gang can't see how evil and manipulative she is.

She reminds me of someone who would pretend to give you sympathy if you keeled over whilst secretly stealing your jewellery.

If I met her in real life I think I might not be able to contain my rage xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
She really needs to read a dickens novel and learn that generally poor people are nice and grateful for their lot. She soo bitter and bitter people are never happy

She has her health and her son has his, she had a roof over her head and food in her cupboards. ( Might not have always been the case but now it is. Move on....)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good evening hausfrauen! I have spent the last couple of days moving haus and feel knocked for six but I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone. I caught up with last night's drama this morning - such a welcome, guilty escape from all the tasks at hand!

She is unbelievable. So reckless, so bitter, so relentlessly nasty. She actually scares me. I've nothing more to add - everything I feel has already been articulated here incredibly well by the coven XX

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She'll happily take the 'praise' for bringing him down. I'm a little confused as to what this was all about for her..calling out unacceptable children's literature? Character assassination on DW? Or her own alleged issues with a publishing company?
Yes what is her motivation? The JO pile on had clear motivation that evoked some sympathy. I'm sure a lot of people have experienced someone else being 'all up in their niche' whether or not they were more experienced than you. This just seems to be along the lines of 'all attention is good attention'. I don't see how this will help her sell books. She's bleeping desperate to get her tits out seeing how often she mentions it. Just get your mate to take pap shots of you on a 'casually jogging on a beach' and leak them to the press hun, you'll be on the sidebar of shame in no time and if that's what you want good luck to ya.

It's been said before on this thread but she is actually the next Katie Hopkins and it's deliciously ironic.

gratuitous Sarah Paulson gif. Bloody love her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.