Jack Monroe #40 Implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps bandwagons to stay woke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I think it's really bleeping sad that Jack has obviously got no real work to be getting on with right now, and instead of doing anything productive like improving her bleeping terrible presenting skills, or doing anything for the school meals/raising black voices she has decided to dedicate her time to launching a very personal attack on a public figure.

She's going to spend her free time reading all of his books so that she can tit talk him on Twitter for clout.

It couldn't be clearer that she is a horrible little maggot.

The spiteful threats about a list of people she might or might not expose in a #MeToo move was utterly foul in her execution and sounded as far removed from someone wanting to bring criminals to any kind of justice as possible.

I am glad to see that she is being hung out to dry by other blue tickers, as I know that will be ruining the high she's been on all day over this.

I hope the gleeful feeling lasts, because I still think she's going to come out of this badly. And I'm glad about that.
or she could be a reading her emails and sorting out the missing books.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck off yourself. It’s a kids book.

You’ve just thrown someone under the bus who did duck all to you.

You might have a few thousand more twitter followers to massage your huge ego but that’s all you have.

Self care my arse. You don’t care when you are throwing your poison darts out at people who don’t deserve it.

Absolute cretin. #teamdavid

duck you

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t post earlier as wasn’t sure as this is part of a thread, but it seems some of her usual supporters (e.g. Nick) are quietly displeased with the latest pile on?

83C5F5F9-9609-4E1C-80B7-E6C6B1AC6883.jpeg

AF97B9D0-A394-4DEC-889E-4B36B8231345.jpeg

31779497-05E2-4D10-884B-697048A3108C.jpeg

13A0C266-64A6-4601-A1C6-D6A197774177.jpeg

1112B071-D706-46F6-8195-268EEB50148A.jpeg

Tide potentially turning on her little bubble?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Doesn't she understand that authors write the opinions and habits of the characters, not their own?
this is what I’m thinking - it’s showing not telling, surely. Showing what ignorance looks like and how it’s wrong. Which is pretty much what Jack’s been doing all day the thick twit.

I don’t think anyone would describe DW as ‘rail-thin’....
surely calling someone what she’s just called DW is bleeping abhorrent? Have I lost the plot here??

Reactions: 23
When I run out of Scots insults, I turn to Navy ones. If you can ever get your hands on a book called (🤣) Jackspeak, it's hilarious.

I still think that Jack is completely psychoceramic, a genuine crackpot...
Mr D's Granddad was a Merchant seaman and then served in WWII. I get all the Jackspeak I need from him on a daily basis. Complete with the Janner accent.

JM is always backin' and fillin', caggin' and (the one he's never quite explained to me, but I like) - gobbin' off like a three badge parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sigh.
I despair.
What could she have *possibly* done now.
Can't we just have another day off jack?
I just want to talk about hooch and peach concorde and nightclubs with glow sticks. Failing that, seeds and plants please.

See you in another day hausfraus. When i catch up. Again.
Ps. duck you jack. Take the cat to the vet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
ETA, TW/CN ED

She's doing a new thread about herself, oops, I mean another book review. So much true and very real, genuine information shared about now being ten when her eating disorder commenced. I'll just leave this snip here.

Don't forget (and important for full context) you can use secret mode to view twitter award winning, doctorate blessed authors, even if you're blocked.

For myself, I'm having the day off Mack Jonroe, because rude, naughty little attention seeking children lying and screaming into the void are tiresome, odious and quite sad. I'm not angry, just disappointed. Hahaaaaa nope, she makes me as angry as a koala

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I clocked off and went to sleep at 6pm just woken not long ago and i can see for the last hour Jack has been tweeting furiously like a maniac more vicious and bitchy “reviews” Aka her dodgy interpretations of Davids book!

My god, she is so bitter and ridiculous.

Jack you need help for that monumental chip on your shoulder, to quote yourself “who hurt you”. Please don’t answer that question though as we will be here for a lifetime with the amount of people you will be putting the blame on for how you lived your life.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.