Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I know what's happened. The parentals have asked Jack's brother over tomorrow to watch the funeral so Jack can't pay tribute to the Queen by sitting on Big Dave's big gun.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 15.47.26.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I wonder if she's behaving so grossly in an attempt to get people to say something inadvisable out of sheer frustration and/or disgust so she can point to them as examples of terrible things people say about her.

Thirsting over a man standing vigil for his dead grandmother is as ghoulish as it gets, which is to say exactly what I expected from Grenfell Queen Jack.

• Sick
Reactions: 71
I’m thinking it feels like the right time for someone adjacent to Jack to do some kind of malicious welfare check. She’s off her bleeping rocker.

Reactions: 44
I wonder if she's behaving so grossly in an attempt to get people to say something inadvisable out of sheer frustration and/or disgust so she can point to them as examples of terrible things people say about her.

Thirsting over a man standing vigil for his dead grandmother is as ghoulish as it gets, which is to say exactly what I expected from Grenfell Queen Jack.
She is definitely trying to incite negative comments to bolster her trolling / victim narrative.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I may have missed this between the back-to-back recent chaoses (chaosi?) but has Jack the Marxist-Royalist lifelong Liverpool fan commented on any of the recent Queen/LFC adjacent controversies?

Just curious because you'd think someone with an alleged lifelong interest in both who is ~famously vocal online~ might have said something?

She seems to have stopped being so vocal about LFC since Harold LEFT. Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If I was constantly whining about a "smear campaign", being the internet's "dead cat" and being subjected to horrendous abuse that was so bad I was taking legal action, the last thing I'd do is freely admit to deliberately posting provocative tweets in order to get negative reactions from people.

She is so, so thick. And a manipulative, avaricious twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She wants to abolish the military now? I don’t think it’s possible for my eyes to roll any harder. I wonder how many other people who want both the monarchy and the military abolished posted photos of themselves sitting on a huge gun to celebrate the platinum jubilee?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
What did you speak about if you don’t mind me asking / it wouldn’t risk her doxxing you? Can’t imagine it was (solid) food…?
For some odd reason she became friends for a while with my group of tweeters. 😶 Never discussed food with her, I couldn't ever face the turnip and tinned cat food style of food she pushes. It was just the usual, there had been a spat over nothing with x, then y and z, she'd argue back but be genuinely aghast they'd been (what she perceived) mean to her. I'd say something motherly like log off, have a cup of tea, ignore it. I suspect that exact conversation still happens daily. Back in those days I argued on Twitter with whoever too, I'd just say duck off etc, ignore the h8rs. 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She wants to abolish the military now? I don’t think it’s possible for my eyes to roll any harder. I wonder how many other people who want both the monarchy and the military abolished posted photos of themselves sitting on a huge gun to celebrate the platinum jubilee?
She's a MULTIFACETED HUMAN BEING OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This funeral perving is my aneurysm.
I have RL experience of someone doing the same thing at a funeral, about the widower. Said someone stated this in front of an entire table, with their partner in tow. Not cool at all...🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
To get help you have to realise you need help. Her grandiose sense of self won't allow for that possibility. When she's quiet on twitter it'll be cos she's active on her socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.