Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out for a few hours (try it, Jack) and I’m just catching up and…

…I take back what I said about deactivating her Twitter and seeking help. What a massive smol twit. duck her and the big gun she rode in on.

I hate how she gets me feeling sorry for her just for that concern to be replaced with rage at her disgusting behaviour. That’s some kind of emotional abuse. (Sorry to sound dramatic.)
Yes, I’ve been there. I didn’t despise her originally but I’ve seen enough genuine spite and nastiness from her now that my sympathy is pretty much gone. I genuinely think she’s deeply unpleasant now.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This has been a whirlwind thread. I hope Jack has a day off tomorrow as it will be thread 399 and I don’t think it would be appropriate to have our thread 400 pumble hats tomorrow of all days.
Think of the canal Jack! I know it's not difficult because you're obsessed with us but we all want to be respectful tomorrow even if we aren't all Marxist Leninist monarchists.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
you don’t need to tie yourself in knots over it, because she’s taking the piss. People who are exclusively same-sex attracted faced discrimination and hatred throughout history. Those people are entitled to the language necessary to describe their sexuality, because it is politically important. Jack has put it on public record - in recent weeks - that she is being intimate with male pepole, so Jack isn’t exclusively same-sex attracted, and shouldn’t appropriate the term “lesbian” because attempting to do so reinforces that lesbians will enthusiastically sleep with males if they’re attractive enough.
Bisexual here and couldn't agree more. Lesbians are facing an unprecedentedly tough time right now, and we need to double down on them being WLW, NOT 'anyone who wants to use the word'. It's both Lesbian erasure, and bisexual erasure to claim to be a lesbian when openly chasing and dating men. It's harming lesbians, and making them a joke. It's reinforcing ideas that they're all open to 'the right man'. It makes me pretty cross, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
I just ordered this thread by most liked.
Then did 'find in page' and searched for Title

It listed 2 on the first and then none for page 2 & 3

and then I got the shakes thinking I was doing it wrong so I stopped doing it and slunk back here to tell everyone of my failures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can we add some glamour to the celeb squad but with private investigators Jonathan and Jennifer Hart. Now I've thought of them I've got the bloody theme tune stuck in me head. I've also just made myself look really old.
Sunday afternoons along with the Love boat 🚤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bisexual here and couldn't agree more. Lesbians are facing an unprecedentedly tough time right now, and we need to double down on them being WLW, NOT 'anyone who wants to use the word'. It's both Lesbian erasure, and bisexual erasure to claim to be a lesbian when openly chasing and dating men. It's harming lesbians, and making them a joke. It's reinforcing ideas that they're all open to 'the right man'. It makes me pretty cross, tbh.
I can imagine. Felt the same about her claiming to be vegan. She never was, she just uses identities to make money and get attention yet screams bloody murder at anyone else who so much as breathes something she can jump on. As Kirstie said in the Scotsman article, claiming identities like this appears to be a shield against criticism as she knows full well anyone questioning it can be misrepresented and attacked.
Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Or "Not fussy as didn't even bother to note gender of six hour marathon lothario"
She intentionally uses 'they' as a way of keeping her 'queer' kudos intact while practising bisexuality/ heteronormative relationships. Because she's embarrassed to be seen as 'vanilla'.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I want to bring Taggart in because she has committed several murders (against food). He wouldn't take her snivelling shite either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
New thread

🎶 glove lifts us up where we belong 🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She intentionally uses 'they' as a way of keeping her 'queer' kudos intact while practising bisexuality/ heteronormative relationships. Because she's embarrassed to be seen as 'vanilla'.
Despite her being so vanilla she was discontinued about ten years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can imagine. Felt the same about her claiming to be vegan. She never was, she just uses identities to make money and get attention yet screams bloody murder at anyone else who so much as breathes something she can jump on. As Kirstie said in the Scotsman article, claiming identities like this appears to be a shield against criticism as she knows full well anyone questioning it can be misrepresented and attacked.
Vile.
She tried it on with her 'cancer scare', testing the water, and constantly with her various ailments- apparently switching at will between whatever fits the purpose at the time. Sadly, that's not how conditions work- even variable ones.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.