Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PickledRadish

Ignoring the off-the-charts cringe factor, isn't it also really fucking inappropriate to be making thirsty comments about someone mourning the death of their grandmother? He looks a bit haunted in that photo and she's posting about wanting to pumble him? Have a day off you creep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 162

colouredlines

VIP Member
Blast from the past. 6 years ago, to be precise. The more things change...

Screenshot_20220918-150548_Chrome.jpg

How can someone show NO personal growth in 6 years? The mind boggles.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 159

FrankReagan

Chatty Member
Squig has ended me; I’ve gone out laughing, canal x

‘brooches’ goes beyond chefs kiss. Chefs orgy? (Not you, Jack).

CE669D4A-37CD-4404-B7E9-6735F4EAD1D5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 151

CEB1980

If Jack is publicly, and often, tweeting about sexual relationships with men, then by continuing to describe herself as a lesbian she is reinforcing the idea that lesbianism is a choice that can be overcome by an attractive enough male

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 141

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220918-163913_Twitter.jpg

Abhorrent cunts.

And sorry, I know her sexuality is usually off-limits in terms of discussion (often with good reason) but how can she still be calling herself a lesbian when her last two partners have been male and she's out here fantasising about boffing another one?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 141

Boogs

VIP Member
Weren’t you getting burgered by a series of blokes not long ago? I’m not bringing the discussion back to anything GC/sexuality based, but surely lesbians everywhere are like “????????”
I came out in my late 30s and bullshit like this really encourages all the twats who tell me it’s just because I haven’t met the right man yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 130

colouredlines

VIP Member
I think at this point we can just add "lesbian" to the Jacktionary. She clearly doesn't know what it means.

I can't even begin to get my head around Jack's ever-changing takes on royalty, but I must admit I was not expecting "phwoar I'd hit that, PS enjoy your nan's funeral."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Welcome Frau to thread 398. Please do send recapos for anything I've missed.

Thanks to @WaffleKent for nominating the title courtesy of a squig's words.

Last thread, Jack decided to accuse her detractors of wanting her to STOP BREATHING (citation needed). Nigella broke her silence to give her support and Jack repeatedly retweeted the please send praiseos dead cat tweet from August multiple times for support.

Screenshot_20220918_130543.jpg

To reiterate, if anybody is stating anything of the sort, this is unacceptable and should be reported. Nobody should wish harm on Jack.

1663436686367.png
1663436703776.png
Molly released the following statement in response.

On a more light hearted note, Frau's revisited Georgia Church Suppers after Jack claimed she mixed the state and country because she FAILED GEOGRAPHY. There's a delightfully horrifying recipe for a Ham Ball and the canal is on high alert for the Ham Ball x Pumble cross breed which may or may not be viciously crossing the Atlantic.

Click the pink button to read the wiki, please squig any non-jack or blue tick twitter handles and beware the Hamble.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123