Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yes Jack, sometimes we are a bit "obsessed" because it's like watching a slo-mo replay of a child smashing up their toys to piss off their mum, on an endless loop. And then, out of the blue, just when we're getting bored with it, the barrel is scraped so hard it's truly shocking. (Which is your intention) You know that's what trolling actually is, yes? What you are doing every single day. Well played, you absolute ball of thorns and dogshit. Have a medal, and enjoy your day pet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I've said this before on the twitter, but there should be a tweet with flashing lights and sirens posted regularly, saying DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Must admit, a fair few years ago I used to speak a bit to jack in the dms, she hasn't changed a bit, still making a total mess of her life, still thin skinned and unable to learn.
All that therapy has worked it's magic. Still at least she won a hoop and a cuddly toy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I've said this before on the twitter, but there should be a tweet with flashing lights and sirens posted regularly, saying DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Must admit, a fair few years ago I used to speak a bit to jack in the dms, she hasn't changed a bit, still making a total mess of her life, still thin skinned and unable to learn.
What did you speak about if you don’t mind me asking / it wouldn’t risk her doxxing you? Can’t imagine it was (solid) food…?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“And yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, lads”.
Ho ho, tee hee, let's make silly jokes about a grandson at his grandmother's coffin! Wot larks!
What an absolute narcissist twot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Good god I made the mistake of checking out her twitter before bed and what the actual duck. No particular fondness for the military?!?!!
Wasn't that half the basis for her success in the KH defamation case?
Good lord I hope someone dobs her in to Big Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I thought she was a trans man banging a bloke who ate black pudding who knew GC women campaigning for lesbians were all baduns. Confused. No wonder she is confused with all these conflicting identies...
The more identities she has the broader the appeal and more opportunities to confuse.
It seems that nowadays if you identify yourself as something one day then anything said is an attack. Change again the next day. Same again.
I'm not explaining very well
I am aware that my mind isn't working as it used to. I am ok but aware of it and I know I repeat but it is how I think oh dear

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have to say, going through the Twitter archives, Jack is just so bleeping dull. Nothing ever changes.

I did unearth a gem, though. Tweet from Jan 2020. Cooper ate her tax return, CONFIRMED.

Screenshot_20220918-160243_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
And yes Jack, sometimes we are a bit "obsessed" because it's like watching a slo-mo replay of a child smashing up their toys to piss off their mum, on an endless loop. And then, out of the blue, just when we're getting bored with it, the barrel is scraped so hard it's truly shocking. (Which is your intention) You know that's what trolling actually is, yes? What you are doing every single day. Well played, you absolute ball of thorns and dogshit. Have a medal, and enjoy your day pet.
this. I barely had an opinion on her until Molly’s blog. I read it out of a bit of “oooh juicy” curiosity and have since been amazed and entertained by the chaoses, with my personal feelings swinging between sympathy/feeling someone close to her should step in and get her to log off, and recognising thatthereare serious questions and serious issues going on.

but everything else is - and I’m not exaggerating, or making an analogy - literally the behaviour of very unhappy kids at schools I’ve worked at who start to do anything to get any sort of attention, because they’re not succeeding at getting positive attention. And catching up as I have morning coffee wouldn’t actually be possible without her providing the content. There’s plenty of people on social media I like less than Jack, who just have enough self awareness to know which battles to fight, to know when to log off

Reactions: 55
Clearly I am indeed a sad, housebound frau becuase I have dedicated much thinking time to this particular part of the caterwauling this weekend.

She and I have something in common, which is a tit singing voice. The breathy, disturbing, low pitched trail-off of 'boulev-AHRD' is the smoking gun in her case - she just can't hold the note. What we don't have in common is that I accepted I couldn't sing two decades ago and have managed to disguise this fact from the public ever since, through one simple trick I like to call 'not recording it on a mobile phone and publishing it to half a million followers on the internet'. Other tit singers HATE me.
I'm with you here. Can't carry a tune in a bucket. My old cat used to cross the room to nip me if I sang near her. People would pay me not to sing. Solidarity✊️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“And yes, sometimes I do a wee mischievous tweet to coax some of the worst people who are obsessed with me to reveal themselves and introduce themselves to my block button. Congrats on taking the bait, lads”.
Bullshit, she loves reading people talk tit about her - as evidenced by her constant reading of here. She loves positive and negative attention. And if she is making baiting Tweets, both her “lawyer” and the police will smack her down for that. She would destroyed in court for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m POSITIVE that I read an interview with her once (and I’ve put a small amount of effort into finding it but no joy) where she says that at school and as a child she found that she courted attention, good or bad. Does anyone else remember that if have i made it up?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have to say, going through the Twitter archives, Jack is just so bleeping dull. Nothing ever changes.

I did unearth a gem, though. Tweet from Jan 2020. Cooper ate her tax return, CONFIRMED.

View attachment 1587644
WTF is a Tax Return Scorecard? There's quite enough spreadsheeting etc to complete one as it is, but once it's set up as template then just fill the thing in every year. Preferably on time. Oh, sorry - it's just Jack performative busyness, thought I'd been doing it wrong the last 23 years. Relieved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Congratulations to the Frau that predicted a Harry and/or Megan chaos by tomorrow - you win the incoming (direct from Georgia USA) Ham-Ball-Hamble as your ‘jack’pot prize:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
^ by ”worst people” Jack is attempting to again portray her accusers as transphobes and terfs, reinforcing why her claims around identity shouldn’t be ringfenced from scrutiny and discussion, because the set of beliefs she’s aligned with make it plain that she can self describe as such if she thinks it’s a good fit, and garner sympathy from those people inclined to believe that a lesbian is simply a person who feels that the word “lesbian” best describes themselves.
But with this tweet, she's only going to wind up the left, so it's them who she's saying are the worst people on the internet. She's so stupid, it's astounding.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.