Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been more convinced that she is back on the sauce and/or beak.
she may well be, but honestly the main thing I’m seeing is manic behaviour fuelled by addiction to the dopamine hit from conflict. She knows she’ll get pushback, and there’s a pleasure rush in fighting off the backlash, especially when there are cheerleaders to tell you you’ve won.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
House prices at top end in Southend are like 850k. Rent on that cant be outside her income. There is osmething sucking money out of this womans life which is not rent and she is doing her shopping for miraculously small amounts of money. Maybe she is accidentally subscribed to stuff and hasnt checked her bank statements? That happened to me once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Jack now wants to abolish the military, anyone remember the tweets from a few months ago when she wanted to declare war on Russia? That was a thing, right? Not just me in a fugue state? Paging @Marmalade Atkins...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If I was Molly I'd probably step off Twitter but leave the posts up. She's made her statement, nothing more to be gained by engaging with FMs.

Reactions: 36
I'm getting increasingly uncomfortable when I read Jack's tweets along with the concerted attack on Molly. I don't know, something seems to be brewing and I'm worried where it will end.
I think Molly will be ok. If she tries to dox her then Jack will be the one getting cancelled.

Reactions: 40
Pretty sure if THAT MAN was thirsting after a female member of the Royal Family on the day before the Queen’s funeral she’d have some hot take about inappropriately-timed misogyny etc.

Her latest replies to people are making me angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 70
This is all major deflection to make awkward questions go away. I don't think they're going away.

Reactions: 41
I spent many years waiting for my narc mum to grow up and change. It’s never going to happen. She is as manipulative and vindictive in her 60s and she was in her teens and always will be. They don’t change because they think everyone else is the problem.

Although part of Jack will be worrying that the grifting has been exposed and that she might have to get a job if she can’t get money for nothing any more, mostly she will be loving this attention. Negative attention is better than positive as she can revel in being a victim.
I too have a narc parent. He actually got worse as he got older.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack now wants to abolish the military, anyone remember the tweets from a few months ago when she wanted to declare war on Russia? That was a thing, right? Not just me in a fugue state? Paging @Marmalade Atkins...
She wanted boots on the ground in Ukraine IMMEDIATELY. I think she claimed to know that this was the best course of action because her estranged brother is in the RAF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
If Molly were to be outed, it would actually blow the whole thing open and create newsworthy stories. I’d only expect the starts of an attempt to out Molly if Jack were confident she’d win in court. But Molly hasn’t claimed anything that isn’t backed up

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Went to court because she's proud to come from a military family and would never vandalise a war memorial. Wins, pockets the loot. Next up, boasts about physically attacking a serving RAF officer and claims not to care for the military.
bleeping hell. She’s the troll isn’t she?

She trolling everyone, and she absolutely loves it.

Just like every other malignant narcissist, she takes active pleasure in seeing people jump through (rinsed) hoops and behave in the ways she wants them to.

She couldn’t give two fucks about her supporters and the very second she manages to trap someone rich enough, she’ll drop them all.

Its both absolutely fascinating and horrific to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Went to court because she's proud to come from a military family and would never vandalise a war memorial. Wins, pockets the loot. Next up, boasts about physically attacking a serving RAF officer and claims not to care for the military.
Would that be one of the things the prosecution in a court would pick up on ? The obfuscation on her part ?

Reactions: 29
Harry's a member of the royal family. His father is the king. You don't get much more royal than that, Jack.
Exactly, deciding to step away from royal life and duties doesn't suddenly turn him into Average Joe with a job in retail. He's the king's son ffs :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.