Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weren’t you getting burgered by a series of blokes not long ago? I’m not bringing the discussion back to anything GC/sexuality based, but surely lesbians everywhere are like “????????”
I came out in my late 30s and bullshit like this really encourages all the twats who tell me it’s just because I haven’t met the right man yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 130
If Jack is publicly, and often, tweeting about sexual relationships with men, then by continuing to describe herself as a lesbian she is reinforcing the idea that lesbianism is a choice that can be overcome by an attractive enough male

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 141
omg cackling @ the low energy/meme responses to the bizarrely intense FMs. It’s the perfect way to duck with her as she has zero sense of humour 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She can’t even get being a lesbian right! if you are attracted to men you are not a lesbian Jack!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
🙏

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 14.42.40.png

Jack, I think I speak for all of us when I say, get off Twitter and get a life.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 14.48.07.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
You'll never see the death threats, they go to a different school
Edit: oh pumble, seems I was beaten to it!
Nobody wants you dead Jack, just touch some grass and publish the accounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think at this point we can just add "lesbian" to the Jacktionary. She clearly doesn't know what it means.

I can't even begin to get my head around Jack's ever-changing takes on royalty, but I must admit I was not expecting "phwoar I'd hit that, PS enjoy your nan's funeral."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Aside from the “lesbian attracted to a man” thing (not a lesbian there are you??) he’s also like at a funeral/memorial for his dead nan…. How sexy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
“And I say that as a lesbian, with no particular fondness for either the monarchy or military, so god knows how the rest of you are coping 🤪 But I’ll be pinning this to the wall to alleviate the energy crisis because hot damn it’s WARM in here”

😡😡😡😡

I don’t care what your opinions on the Queen or the royals are, this kind of tweet is not ok
She's really be as well tweeting "you just haven't met the right man yet" because I'm struggling to see the difference here. How hard is it to say you're bi?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If Jack is publicly, and often, tweeting about sexual relationships with men, then by continuing to describe herself as a lesbian she is reinforcing the idea that lesbianism is a choice that can be overcome by an attractive enough male
Seriously though?! I am not saying lesbians cannot find men attractive - I know they do, I am friends with lesbians who will “phwoar” with the best of them at some well muscled forearms etc, the way I will accede some ladies are extremely attractive. However - they would run a bleeping mile away from an organ if one were brandished sexily at them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Quite possibly been said as I’m just popping in, but given Meghan Markle’s Soho House connections, hardly surprising Jack’s come back from a few nights away there with a fake crush on Harry. So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Delighted Jack has given us something hilarious to lighten the mood. I wonder how well this will land considering the last few tweets embracing the monarchy went.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.