Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that is a sock and we don't absolutely know that is disturbing. They are blatantly trying to elicit a violent threat, after which time they'll probably delete their account but not before taking screenshots. I've saved them in Wayback just in case of any dirty deleting antics.
I can't decide which out of the two would be the better outcome they're both equally as disgusting.

Reactions: 30
Blast from the past. 6 years ago, to be precise. The more things change...

Screenshot_20220918-150548_Chrome.jpg

How can someone show NO personal growth in 6 years? The mind boggles.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 159
I'm off to spend some time with my family who I'm very lucky to have in my life still and love very much and wouldn't dream of embarrassing online.

Be well ninnies!

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Please can you ensure the song contains the word BOULEVARD.
Clearly I am indeed a sad, housebound frau becuase I have dedicated much thinking time to this particular part of the caterwauling this weekend.

She and I have something in common, which is a tit singing voice. The breathy, disturbing, low pitched trail-off of 'boulev-AHRD' is the smoking gun in her case - she just can't hold the note. What we don't have in common is that I accepted I couldn't sing two decades ago and have managed to disguise this fact from the public ever since, through one simple trick I like to call 'not recording it on a mobile phone and publishing it to half a million followers on the internet'. Other tit singers HATE me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Short course GCSEs used to exist - half a GCSE in RE!
I am FANCY and I have 2 halves, RE and IT 💅

Whoever is behind pink sock/not sock, is a bleeping oddball. Both scenarios aren't good are they? If it's Jack baiting someone to actually say something abusive - WTF?! If it's a follower doing the same, she should be very concerned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She is so ridiculously predictable isn’t she? I think the only thing that will stop the ridiculous, repetitive, Monroe rollercoaster is if people just stop engaging with her stupid attention seeking on Twitter and she manages to hook in some poor bastard in real life who doesn’t have the strength to escape from her manipulation.

I can’t see either of these things happening so I guess this will just continue until she is banned from social media or prosecuted for fraud.

Reactions: 58
I don’t think that’s a sock, or, if it is, there’s a lot of effort into pretending to be into fantasy football

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Actually who knows, it seems there’s a lot of work goes into them

Reactions: 15
So all these people on twitter want her to kill herself but deleting twitter wouldn't stop them. Right-o. Must be some weirdo hiding in a bush outside the bungalow then.
Yeah big carloads of gender critical Tories and haunted hams drive by the crappy bungalow roaring blood curdling threats or sometimes they send poison pen letters with all the letters cut out the Daily Mail. They are desperate to shut down Jack's vital life saving work for the poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She's so predictable. Happy, gets a bit full of herself and does a chaos, spiteful attacks and flying monkeys, you all want me dead, I will sue you all and live in a house with my spite orangery. Every single bloody time. So boring Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I don’t think that’s a sock, or, if it is, there’s a lot of effort into pretending to be into fantasy football
It's funny, because the suspected socks often are into football/fantasy football... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.