Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grated courgette pancake. This is better than stale bread crusts in fennel, beans rinsed and obliterated and sardines and sultanas on cold pasta. I think someone suggested a cook off and that is a very good idea.
Please, for the love of all that is holy, say that’s not a real recipe 🙏

No, I have the same half GCSE in RE. It was mandatory and the bare minimum schools could get away with.
Ah, cheers. This must have been between me doing GCSEs and my kids doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you're more likely to see a dodo riding round on the back of a wooly mammoth than EVER see evidence of the consistently well times threats/abuse/deadly stalkers that Jack Monroe seems to have every time more questions are asked about both the sources and destinations of money she stands in the flow of........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Grated courgette pancake. This is better than stale bread crusts in fennel, beans rinsed and obliterated and sardines and sultanas on cold pasta. I think someone suggested a cook off and that is a very good idea.
I mean this was the creators attempt and I can guarantee she put more love and logic into it that our Jack ever did.

AEA9BE45-20CE-4265-B561-0B9B1A6C117A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
If that is a sock and we don't absolutely know that is disturbing. They are blatantly trying to elicit a violent threat, after which time they'll probably delete their account but not before taking screenshots. I've saved them in Wayback just in case of any dirty deleting antics.
And if it's not a sock... Well done Jack, this is the following you've curated. You need to be more worried about them than anyone questioning you.

Reactions: 60
Pinkie sounds like her, her snark speaks volumes. Get a life pet. You're literally pathetic.
The spelling/grammar mistakes are also a dead giveaway. It couldn't possibly be Jack, who knows how to use your and you're, you see.

Oldest trick in the sock handbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If that is a sock and we don't absolutely know that is disturbing. They are blatantly trying to elicit a violent threat, after which time they'll probably delete their account but not before taking screenshots. I've saved them in Wayback just in case of any dirty deleting antics.
And if it's not a sock... Well done Jack, this is the following you've curated. You need to be more worried about them than anyone questioning you.
Imagine the 2 options here, that this is either Jack Monroe deliberately trying to incite threats of violence to allow her to manipulate any potential legal or other outcomes, or she's built, modelled behaviour for and encouraged a following so fanatical that they'll try to do the same.

I note that Jack Monroe has consistently failed to call out this kind of behaviour from her followers. "Permission by inaction"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m absolutely miles behind obviously, but I’ve just seen her tweet about the people speculating on how far they have to push her to make her kill herself and I just wanna say, surely people cannot believe this tit when she is the woman who calls people out and threatens to sue them for calling her a hoop rinser, yet she can’t ever provide a single screenshot of any of these death threats she supposedly gets on a daily basis?

Reactions: 60
I’m absolutely miles behind obviously, but I’ve just seen her tweet about the people speculating on how far they have to push her to make her kill herself and I just wanna say, surely people cannot believe this tit when she is the woman who calls people out and threatens to sue them for calling her a hoop rinser, yet she can’t ever provide a single screenshot of any of these death threats she supposedly gets on a daily basis?
She's got idiots falling for it hook, line and sinker unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Screenshot 2022-09-18 14.10.02.png

Now, this is much more cheerful than all that black eyes and broken bones talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.