Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with @Emmapism from a few pages back. More people are waking up and questioning Jack now so thusly the more desperate she gets with her threats. I’ve been here (albeit sporadically) since thread 1 and the reason she hasn’t taken any action against us (despite all her bluster) is because we stick to cold hard facts. Everything is backupable(!) with screenshots, yeah we take the piss but you can’t sue people for that. Just thought it needed to be reiterated for newer fraus that she can’t do nothing because she’s got nothing on us. Go well pals
Thinking about this as I do myself a cup of tea - thread one was before the pandemic started. Think about all the things you/we/the world has achieved since then, and Jack is still here bemoaning her 🥹rented accommodation🥹, recently dumped again, still not got her son a passport or taken him to London, still banging on about suing us? Like grow tf up hun. Go do some grown up things like get a job or make a savings account for the kid you pimped out to the tabloids. Bored of claims of legal threats tbh, she’s got names to do it to and yet she never bleeping does it? Why is that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
View attachment 1584570
i think she just said this.
I just listened to the interview again. They discuss Lee Anderson (starts at 11.14 on the Tortoise interview) https://www.tortoisemedia.com/thinkin/in-conversation-with-jack-monroe/

Jack: "I would probably say that as I have instructed libel proceedings I'm limited as to what I can say in public about that whole situation"

Interviewer: "That is a confirmation on record with Tortoise that you are suing him"

Jack: "I am, I am, I am, sending a legal letter letting him know that what he said was libellous and defamatory and has contributed to the downfall of my, well what I have of, a reputation and um that he might want to reconsider his stance publicly and to all the other agitators and instigators of that. But yes um I have instructed lawyers and we are in touch"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
The whole looping in thing sounds very much like Jack giving it billy big pumble just like her "I'm helping the Essex celeb squad" nonsense.
I stayed away, but was lured back by the lingering honkytonk boooo-leh-varrrrrd caterwauling, the ONS FOI toodoo and the beautiful phrase emboldened above. Probably too late, but going for a 🚨 Thread title nomination for that ⬆ 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot 2022-09-17 09.38.36.png

Screenshot 2022-09-17 09.40.00.png

I'm getting the sense that people aren't taking Jack's triangulation skills seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I have just bored myself to death on the ONS site. Send mourneros.

For what it's worth, here are the links to where the ONS explains:
a) the plans to change methodology for CPI - November 2021. (ie well before Jack's viral thread)

But more importantly
b) the use of experimental data to track the cost of a set of budget items, a process which commenced in APRIL 2021.
Results of which led to that Telegraph (?) article she was incandescent about in May 2022.

edit: I remember both these points have been made previously, but given the ONS response to the FOI request is doing the rounds, thought it helpful to link to supporting evidence that Jack does FA.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Is it me or does she look rough as at the minute.

I mean i am not oil painting but she looked haggard!

@heretoreaditall2019

She has achieved very little. She has done very little and she has worked very little. Tweeting and traveling around the world ignored as they are not work!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thinking about this as I do myself a cup of tea - thread one was before the pandemic started. Think about all the things you/we/the world has achieved since then, and Jack is still here bemoaning her 🥹rented accommodation🥹, recently dumped again, still not got her son a passport or taken him to London, still banging on about suing us? Like grow tf up hun. Go do some grown up things like get a job or make a savings account for the kid you pimped out to the tabloids. Bored of claims of legal threats tbh, she’s got names to do it to and yet she never bleeping does it? Why is that.
Groundhog Jack innit. I think she got to being a teenager and then just stayed there, although that’s insulting to teenagers as many of them are more mature than Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alert! Sir Matt of the Forearms has chuckled at:

🚨Richard Osman requesting cacio e pepe on Saturday Kitchen a moment ago!🚨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
With the FOI request.

February email will be a request she's made.

Second is she's got wind of a FOI and emailed directly to whoever she last received an email from and they've said she needs to go through another contact, presumably a generic mailbox where they are then distributed. That nefarious comment was her out to them.

Third is a generic email to say 'thank you for your request we'll be in touch' or something along those lines or she'd happily show the email where they fully backed her or whatever it was.

Court:

The Tweets where she's bleating about playing a long game and it's 'expensive'/implying taking houses she's coming across purely in to take money and not to 'clear her name' so to speak so a judge could dismiss the case off the bat.

"Under section 1 of the Defamation Act 2013, a statement is not defamatory unless its publication has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to the reputation of the Claimant."

Jack will need to prove it caused serious harm because right now, and then, she still had and has work (paid or unpaid work is work) and brags about so much coming up AND she shared and bought attention to it all herself repeatedly between it's original post and bringing a case so she's fucked it.
Also, she's admitted she hasn't taken legal action yet despite people giving to her PayPal for a case SHE MIGHT NOT TRY TO BRING FOR A YEAR and been saying she has taken legal action. Bit of an own goal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve just been given reliable screengrab evidence that Jack has paid for PPC ads running STILL for the Teemill “fundraiser”. Won’t say too much about myself but I have worked in this field for nearly 7 years, and I know for an absolute fact the type of ads she is running will cost AT LEAST 50p per click.
If she is so “skint” where is the money for these adverts coming from, may I ask?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I’ve just been given reliable screengrab evidence that Jack has paid for PPC ads running STILL for the Teemill “fundraiser”. Won’t say too much about myself but I have worked in this field for nearly 7 years, and I know for an absolute fact the type of ads she is running will cost AT LEAST 50p per click.
If she is so “skint” where is the money for these adverts coming from, may I ask?
Is this something you're able to share with us or maybe one of the mods if you don't want it up on the thread?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Obvs too late for a thread title nomination, but putting it out there for the hoots.
1663404645269.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Is this something you're able to share with us or maybe one of the mods if you don't want it up on the thread?
you know what, it’s still up so wasn’t hard to get my own screengrab. If you type “Jack Monroe Teemill” this comes up and ad is clear on right hand side, it’s called a “PPC” (paid per click) search ad.

you know what, it’s still up so wasn’t hard to get my own screengrab. If you type “Jack Monroe Teemill” this comes up and ad is clear on right hand side, it’s called a “PPC” (paid per click) search ad.
Left hand side sorry guys this is why I don’t drive.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Does anyone else think Anita Musgrove (author of Georgia Church Suppers) is going to see a sudden bump in interest this weekend? I've just bought her 'North Carolina Back Road Restaurants' on the basis of this thread, and suspect I'm not the only one. If you ever manage to track back the sudden uptick in sales to this site 👋 Anita

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Left hand side sorry guys this is why I don’t drive.
It could well be Teemill paying for the PPC rather than Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing that always confuses me is that she has ALL of these friends, yet she spends 99% of her time alone by her own admission. Where are these friends?

Also no offence but the way she made her dad look the other day, if i was a mate i would be keeping my distance. She made him look terrible and made it worse by digging herself into a bigger hole.

Honestly the best thing she ever did was walk away from twitter and go to that day hab thing. It was the first time i actually had hope she could sort herself out.

Despite what she says, this is not sucess, this is not a person in a good place either career or emotionally. She needs to wise up.

Reactions: 48
View attachment 1584570
i think she just said this.
I'm almost certain there was a later tweet (possibly a reply to someone else) claiming that letters before action had been sent, but it's probably been deleted.

While searching her Twitter for it I did get a reminder of this though:

Screenshot_20220917-100624_Twitter.jpg

Still waiting for the full context, Jack. Or did it eventually penetrate the boulder that passes for your brain that you were actually the one with the wrong end of the stick? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.