Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA all inboxes devoid of threatening correspondence from pro bono Jewish lawyers on the Sabbath and the army of paralegals.

Front door also intact, no sign of a raid from the Essex Police celeb squad.

Mind you, police helicopter was somewhere nearby about 1am. Makes you think.....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Late to the party, but I am deeply uncomfortable with her repeated references to her lawyer's religion.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
She certainly said that an initial letter had been sent in the Tortoise interview but I'm not sure about a Tweet.

For anyone catching up, she claimed to have sent letters asking Lee, Daubney + Fox to withdraw the remarks she considered defamatory but is now claiming she was giving them enough rope and hasn't done anything yet. This makes no sense to anyone and if it was true would probably duck up up what is already a piss weak case.
That's what I was thinking - if their statement did real damage, surely you'd want to act swiftly to prevent further damage.

Also other than the Molly r/t I don't think Martin or Lee have mentioned her since. She is literally nothing to them...a minor amusing annoyance.

Reactions: 36
Like the way you’re thinking. Friday night live with Jack Monroe.
“She’s a born entertainer.” (Smeghead, Tattle)
View attachment 1582976
Bloody hell, that made me hoot!! 🤣 I haven't seen anyone like him since the 80s when this was a big and hilaaaaaarious thing. As someone who can't stand clutter this is a nightmare come true.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all coming closing in on her and she can feel it. I predict todays the days her bones will literally turn to dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That's what I was thinking - if their statement did real damage, surely you'd want to act swiftly to prevent further damage.

Also other than the Molly r/t I don't think Martin or Lee have mentioned her since. She is literally nothing to them...a minor amusing annoyance.
Other than their initial piss taking responses, they've said nothing. I think the recent Molly tweet was triggered by Jack mentioning them again. I'm torn between hoping for a response to last nights meltdown and hoping they just ignore it which will drive her insane. I love it when she tries to big herself up like people should be terrified of her, she always ends up looking pathetic and slightly unhinged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I can’t get Notorious B.I.G out my head but singing Nefarious SQ.I.G.

Good morning.
🎶 You never thought that cosplay would take it this far
Now I'm in the limelight 'cause I pov fight
Time to get paid, show up at the Google trade
Grift spinner, the opposite of a winner
Remember when I used to eat sardines for dinner 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbh it just confirms that she’s an absolute sociopath that she is happy to repeatedly attempt to style out lying about reading a book/ having expertise in a particular area by accrediting it to being tit at geography. Like it’s demented levels of lying on lying on lying. OTOH, squigs are on fire.

View attachment 1584472

Also lol @ her replying to a standard ONS email informing her that she’s a third party in a request with a rant about trolls and conspiracies. This is you, Jack, this is how they see you:
View attachment 1584475

Can someone please explain the Whitehall civil servant debunking/ saying ONS went over and above with their response thing? It looks like some of the posts have been deleted but I’m nosey and I want to know.
The mickey takes are EPIC. 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Almost half a million posts about here on here... Oh but I forgot she can 🔺us all.
Morning nefarious ninnies!

As someone who has been here a couple of years, let me reassure any newbies that this is all classic Jack distraction technique. No legal cases are forthcoming (we joke about our outfits every six months, it's now a running gag) and you won't be dragged from your beds by Essex's finest 'celebrity' squad.

As always these are the rantings of a liar and a fraud who has had more push back on her brand of bullshit lately. She isn't busy (like, at all) and she doesn't like that more people see her now. She especially doesn't like that we all laughed heartily at her singing for hours yesterday. Big sad.

We haven't had such a period of sustained chaos for quite a while but I hope you will all stick around for the excellent laughs. Have good weekends y'all 😉
I signed into my amazon the other day and got a message to say it was signed into at the exact same time in chiswick. She can triangulate me there all she likes, i am not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Agree with @Emmapism from a few pages back. More people are waking up and questioning Jack now so thusly the more desperate she’s getting with her threats. I’ve been here (albeit sporadically) since thread 1 and the reason she hasn’t taken any action against us (despite all her bluster) is because we stick to cold hard facts. Everything is backupable(!) with screenshots, yeah we take the piss but you can’t sue people for that. Just thought it needed to be reiterated for newer fraus that she can’t do nothing because she’s got nothing. Go well pals

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Considering the amount of criticism she was getting yesterday the lack of flying monkeys was noticable.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
With the FOI request.

February email will be a request she's made.

Second is she's got wind of a FOI and emailed directly to whoever she last received an email from and they've said she needs to go through another contact, presumably a generic mailbox where they are then distributed. That nefarious comment was her out to them.

Third is a generic email to say 'thank you for your request we'll be in touch' or something along those lines or she'd happily show the email where they fully backed her or whatever it was.

Court:

The Tweets where she's bleating about playing a long game and it's 'expensive'/implying taking houses she's coming across purely in to take money and not to 'clear her name' so to speak so a judge could dismiss the case off the bat.

"Under section 1 of the Defamation Act 2013, a statement is not defamatory unless its publication has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to the reputation of the Claimant."

Jack will need to prove it caused serious harm because right now, and then, she still had and has work (paid or unpaid work is work) and brags about so much coming up AND she shared and bought attention to it all herself repeatedly between it's original post and bringing a case so she's fucked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Late to the party, but I am deeply uncomfortable with her repeated references to her lawyer's religion.
It's amazing her fans aren't more miffed by it, imagine if Katie Hopkins was referencing it in such a way. It's genuinely insane, is she suggesting his effectiveness is hamstrung by his religion and observing it's practices? No matter what meaning she thinks bringing it up has, it is grossly offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I like the look of that book and am very interested to know what you do to spaghetti to make it slap yo mama.
I might buy it.
Ooh, maybe she's in the pay of Big Church Suppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With the FOI request.

February email will be a request she's made.

Second is she's got wind of a FOI and emailed directly to whoever she last received an email from and they've said she needs to go through another contact, presumably a generic mailbox where they are then distributed. That nefarious comment was her out to them.

Third is a generic email to say 'thank you for your request we'll be in touch' or something along those lines or she'd happily show the email where they fully backed her or whatever it was.

Court:

The Tweets where she's bleating about playing a long game and it's 'expensive'/implying taking houses she's coming across purely in to take money and not to 'clear her name' so to speak so a judge could dismiss the case off the bat.

"Under section 1 of the Defamation Act 2013, a statement is not defamatory unless its publication has caused or is likely to cause serious harm to the reputation of the Claimant."

Jack will need to prove it caused serious harm because right now, and then, she still had and has work (paid or unpaid work is work) and brags about so much coming up AND she shared and bought attention to it all herself repeatedly between it's original post and bringing a case so she's fucked it.
She also seemed quite excited about getting a big payout rather than hurt or distressed about being defamed. I can't see that she's been harmed either emotionally or financially, if anything she seemed to be getting off on it and was able to raise funds via her Paypal so could be said to have gained financially as well gaining some excitement in what appears to be a rather pitiful existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.