Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title nominated by @Smeghead, words by @LavaFlake. You both win front row seats to the Tom Waits Tribute Gig starting now on Twitter.

In the last thread we saw the limited extent of Jack's relationship with ONS regarding the VBI exposed (one meeting, once) and a recording of the talk in Glasgow, you know, the one which was swiftly followed by a shoulder brace train chaos mercy dash, heartache and a malicious welfare check.

Now she's singing. And still using an inappropriate word for canal. Please send additional recappos if you can set aside your enjoyment of the singing for a mo.

Pink button wiki is your friend. No thread title nominations until about page 35 please. Which comes 34 intervals after page 1 #hollaaamaths

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
can we have "now she's singing" for the next thread title? (just getting it in here early, sorryyyy)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I did consider just going rogue and doing a she's singing klaxon for the title but honestly the mods have enough to do around here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s threatening to get the guitar out. Must have finished mastering the piano.

883B9862-0BFC-4B5C-81BE-C230A3BCB17A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
I keep going back to watch it again as I can't believe how funny it is.

Am I the only one who can't hear a bloody word she's saying (apart from boulevard)? I just hear a series of strange guttural honks.

Enunciate ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Am I the only one who can't hear a bloody word she's saying (apart from boulevard)? I just hear a series of strange guttural honks.

Enunciate ffs!
My ears healed over in self-defence and I can't even find boulevard.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Updated monthly worklog to reflect the 23 hours of work.

Screenshot_20220916_154814.jpg

If you need me I'm under my desk crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
Hold on, she's never done karaoke due to confidence issues but has:

*Posted multiple videos of her singing online
*Has busked with Billy Bragg
*Has sung ON STAGE AT FESTIVALS, again with Billy Bragg

Make it make sense.

Also:

Screenshot_20220916-160030_Twitter.jpg

I wonder how young that poor kid was when he first had to start worrying about his mother's emotional presentation.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 158
Can someone please post a recording of Jack's latest warbling? 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@mackjonroe hi, curious, why do you need a sock account to read quote tweets? Can you not view them without anyone seeing you have or am I being extremely dense?

Reactions: 18

Enunciate ffs!
It’s currently got 13.3k views - that will just be us Tattlers watching it on repeat and falling down laughing each time!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
The 🤣 comment is from someone who I’ve seen being a proper Jack Stan for a long time. Maybe Jack is doing this for pure Friday afternoon Lolz- if so Jack - chapeau dearheart chapeau, you just made my day 🤣🤣🤣

EB18569A-F737-4AC9-B648-0626FFC8DA66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I was catching up the the last thread when a friend sent me the singing video. What. The. duck was that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.