Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the lee Anderson legal action I'm sure she tweeted that the papers had been served? Did she deleted or was I in a fugue state?
All I could find was where she said in an interview that they were being served. Her lawyer had gone off and gotten married so there was a delay. We have the audio

Reactions: 18
you know what, it’s still up so wasn’t hard to get my own screengrab. If you type “Jack Monroe Teemill” this comes up and ad is clear on right hand side, it’s called a “PPC” (paid per click) search ad.

Left hand side sorry guys this is why I don’t drive.
Ah ha! I wonder if Teemill are paying for the ads, rather than Jack herself. It is interesting that it's still being promoted despite questions around where the funding has actually gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Ah ha! I wonder if Teemill are paying for the ads, rather than Jack herself. It is interesting that it's still being promoted despite questions around where the funding has actually gone.
Oh Teemill absolutely wouldn’t pay to advertise any of their users. It would take them too long to vet them all and make sure they meet ASA standards. You can essentially set up an AdWords account and drive traffic to any website you please.

Reactions: 44
you know what, it’s still up so wasn’t hard to get my own screengrab. If you type “Jack Monroe Teemill” this comes up and ad is clear on right hand side, it’s called a “PPC” (paid per click) search ad.

Left hand side sorry guys this is why I don’t drive.
Wow. Can any Google ad experts confirm if this could be a Teemill advert rather than a Jack Monroe one?

Also it's far too late for this suggestion but stuff like this highlights how important an SEO friendly Tattle thread title is. If we have Teemill or Patreon in the next one (or both) we could easily move up the search ranking for those search terms

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if it’s part of the contract that they take money out of sales for advertising? I can’t see Jack being organised enough to set up ads it’s a bit of a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 19
probably already been said, but, wow! you get an actual certificate when you fail a gcse?? i passed all mine (b in geography iirc) and only got one sheet of paper with my grades on. should've tried harder to fail to get a certificate, i guess 😦
I got an F in one of my GCSE’s. You’re right they’re just printed on a list. tit, I was gifted and talented, too. Am I Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Woke up this morning thinking maybe singing jack was a dream. Find myself unable to watch it without muttering the words 'what the duck is wrong with you' at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if it’s part of the contract that they take money out of sales for advertising? I can’t see Jack being organised enough to set up ads it’s a bit of a pain in the arse.
Oh she would have paid a freelancer. Loads of us about that can run Google Ads.

Reactions: 27
Reading an e book, Louise hay, you can heal your life 🔺️ She says that sore throats are a sign of anger, and laryngitis is a sign you're so angry you cannot speak. Really makes you think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow. Can any Google ad experts confirm if this could be a Teemill advert rather than a Jack Monroe one?

Also it's far too late for this suggestion but stuff like this highlights how important an SEO friendly Tattle thread title is. If we have Teemill or Patreon in the next one (or both) we could easily move up the search ranking for those search terms
We're on the first page bitching about the apostrophe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Reading an e book, Louise hay, you can heal your life 🔺️ She says that sore throats are a sign of anger, and laryngitis is a sign you're so angry you cannot speak. Really makes you think
Love a bit of woo ✨ (not meant derogatorily at all - have stacks of Gabby B books myself and all sorts to help me stop being a hot mess but all I end up reading is Tattle 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Goes without saying. And that smug look on her face when she's finished - it's as though she's saying inwardly; god that sounded fantastic, aced it! Actually, knowing how deluded she is, I'm surprised she didn't say it outwardly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I just listened to the interview again. They discuss Lee Anderson (starts at 11.14 on the Tortoise interview) https://www.tortoisemedia.com/thinkin/in-conversation-with-jack-monroe/

Jack: "I would probably say that as I have instructed libel proceedings I'm limited as to what I can say in public about that whole situation"

Interviewer: "That is a confirmation on record with Tortoise that you are suing him"

Jack: "I am, I am, I am, sending a legal letter letting him know that what he said was libellous and defamatory and has contributed to the downfall of my, well what I have of, a reputation and um that he might want to reconsider his stance publicly and to all the other agitators and instigators of that. But yes um I have instructed lawyers and we are in touch"
Surely any lawyer’s going to examine Jack’s ‘reputation’? Wouldn’t her making appalling comments about Cameron’s son, telling people with learning difficulties to ‘go duck’ themselves, calling people tits, claiming other chefs with far better careers stole her recipes, etc show that her reputation is that of a foul mouthed, aggressive and unpleasant tit ergo rather difficult to ruin a reputation that’s already in the gutter?
And even those who like her do so on the back of dubious evidence like the boasts about the ONS, the claim she gave cookbooks away to food banks when actually she profited from that, the idea that her money goes to the Trussel Trust (as wee Ralf Little claimed) and so on?
And that’s not even starting on the money she has coming in whilst constantly claiming poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think Jack would qualify for the ads because of her twitter count.
Screenshot 2022-09-17 at 10.10.43.png

I'm assuming they're still selling if the ads are still running though...!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When Jack says she failed her GCSEs, she means rest below grade C I reckon. You got a certificate for all GCSES grades A*-G. Nowadays they are 1-9 though. Makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.