Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
"Don't you have ANYTHING more worthwhile to be doing" says the woman who's just filmed herself singing in a hotel bathroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 158

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Hold on, she's never done karaoke due to confidence issues but has:

*Posted multiple videos of her singing online
*Has busked with Billy Bragg
*Has sung ON STAGE AT FESTIVALS, again with Billy Bragg

Make it make sense.

Also:

Screenshot_20220916-160030_Twitter.jpg

I wonder how young that poor kid was when he first had to start worrying about his mother's emotional presentation.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 158

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-09-16 17.24.42.png

"The help Jack has provided our little charity with has been quite hard to describe really. First she tweeted a picture of what we thought was her fanny but she quickly clarified it was just an upskirt of her thighs. Then she announced she had two new crushes and made a video of herself singing in a bog. Unfortunately we weren't able to increase our funding on this occasion but it was nice to try a new, if unconventional approach"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
GOOD MORNING TO MY FAVOURITE GROUP OF NEFARIOUS TROUBLE MAKERS!

You will be no doubt be shocked and stunned to learn that the Jack 🧦 with their lovely glasses and beard that was scheduled to have a zoom meeting with £44 Patreon squig has deleted their account and all their tweets 😮

RIP, dear heart.

And now a minutes silence 🥸 😔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 134

Fruitjack

VIP Member
I'm in a shared office so I dug out my bluetooth earphones (fancy!) to have a listen and forgot to sync them so the whole office heard it. I nearly sprained a hand I turned it off so quickly. I've just rewatched happily synced and I've died. Send lifeo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 134

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220916_155037.jpg

1.Can't keep track of own valuables
2. Has a hoard of confidential reports about other people.

What an ~excellent~ combination.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133

Lurkingandlaughing

hello. Sorry to pop in., Been lurking. Anyway, I accidentally got caught up in this and then she blocked me so. Anyway I did a brief statistical analysis of her patreon just on paper, out of interest when the 20quid Asda thing became clear. So at the time she had 800 patreons. I understood the tiers to be 3.50, 7, 12, 24, 44gbp but did not subtract VAT. It was just me trying to get an idea. The first analysis was a statistical improbability of all patreons on the lowest tier. At least 2800 per month 33600peryear. BUT this is almost impossible statistically. I did an analysis skewed to lowest tiers with 200 at the lowest tiers plus 100 at highest two tiers. 11300 per month 135600pa. I did one with a standard distribution curve which means it was concentrated at the mode(middle) tiers. 12350 per month. 148250pa. And an analysis skewed to the highest tiers, which in my view is unlijely but with her demographic of middle class people assuaging guilt at poverty, possible.17050pm and 204600 per year.

Regarding the tip jar rattling. If you take that begging blog and say it was only seen by half her followers and only 2% responded wiht a quid, thats five grand. People were slinging 200 and 50 and 10. They said so.

Re: the legal fees crowdfunder. You needed video to see the number of pledges. There is no record of how much that is, but if she didnt return the cash, donate it or act with it, thats very serious. And we are talking a LOT of people, far outside her follower reach. That was reams of people.

This is actually a LOT of money.

It is not conceivable that with htese level of income that those statements soliciting donations were accurate unless something is eating her money. Considering how much she says she saves on shopping its not her food bill.

That isnt including corporate partnerships with Hellmans, Del Monte, or Superdrug and the Asda one is my problem. thats how I ended up aware of this. I was interested in the campaign launched in Feb and reaching crescendo on twitter, not in Jack monro, who I dont give a toss about. But thats serious money as well as corporate speaking(google pay thousands and tv appearances which give a platform).,

The ONS were doing serious work on how we measure inflation, thaht signals to world investors as well as providing a picture and she tried to conflate it with an asda promotion that said the opposite so they could rebrand that range of slop. No wonder they were so vehement. That stuff is important and way beyond twitter.

She blocked because I asked her and when she ignored it I tweeted about asda, I have seen her sock puppets out, and the shit Awfully Molly has been getting. No fucking wonder she ended up singing in the toilet wishing this would go away.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131