Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the Georgia Church suppers list. She also spelled the author's name wrong in another of the books in her list. Author's surname was Horvath but Jack had it as Harvard. But if she had the book on her shelf at home and was familiar with it, why did she not correct the mistake?

Reactions: 39
I just can’t believe the singing video is still up.

Going to take a stroll down the boulevard to calm myself.
I will be passing along Glasgow's iconic Mosspark Boulevard today. I don't know that I shall be able to keep a straight face or refrain from letting out a Jack style BOULEVARD at startled passers by.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Delusions of impact and importance being softly, gently projected into a lever arch file for ~later~.
I said I'd bring this one back for thread title nomination and unlike Jack I follow up on my coming soons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Re the church suppers debacle, don’t we have a screenie of an incorrect Google search of “Eastern European cookbooks” that was copied verbatim, which actually included that Georgian one erroneously? That she’d literally just copied & pasted?
Quoting myself like a ninny but I cannot find it so may be mistook. A bit like Jack thinking anyone in Europe would eat some of the mad shite in that cookbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2022-09-17 08.39.41.png

What an excellent question, squig. I look forward to Jack's full and frank answer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
The first email is indeed my FOI request as the case number matches. I’m ok with that but what I feel slightly miffed at is that quite possibly someone in the ONS is calling me and my FOI nefarious. To me that feels highly unprofessional and not something that should be put in an email. I know @HotesTilaire suggested just leaving it but I’m a bit ticked off now.
6 pages behind and know subject access requests have been mentioned, but I’d put one in for your name and email address with the ONS so you can run through exactly what’s been said about you between Jack and them. If you want help writing an email happy to help on F&D? Sorry she’s picking on you like this my love you’ve done nothing but exercise your rights.

Sorry to me rail but I put one in with total piece of tit employers who had a lot to hide so I expected nothing back or huge redacted chains of emails and was stunned that they sent everrrrything through, like the good bad and the ugly through to the hideous so I think v highly of the legislation/process and believe if there is anything there, you’ll get it back. Power to the ninnies ✊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Re the lee Anderson legal action I'm sure she tweeted that the papers had been served? Did she deleted or was I in a fugue state?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The first email is indeed my FOI request as the case number matches. I’m ok with that but what I feel slightly miffed at is that quite possibly someone in the ONS is calling me and my FOI nefarious. To me that feels highly unprofessional and not something that should be put in an email. I know @HotesTilaire suggested just leaving it but I’m a bit ticked off now.
Don’t blame you. I wonder if the ONS would publish Jack’s response under FOI? That would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here’s my take. I don’t think she’s picking on Penelope, she’s clutching any singular straw to make her look truthful. I said I was informed about FOI’s here’s my proof. Now you can’t call me a liar about ANYTHING! When for every one Truth there’s 500 Lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
probably already been said, but, wow! you get an actual certificate when you fail a gcse?? i passed all mine (b in geography iirc) and only got one sheet of paper with my grades on. should've tried harder to fail to get a certificate, i guess 😦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Re the lee Anderson legal action I'm sure she tweeted that the papers had been served? Did she deleted or was I in a fugue state?
She said in an interview that she had started legal proceedings I think? I'm sick still so am in a bit of a fugue state myself.

Reactions: 19
Here’s my take. I don’t think she’s picking on Penelope, she’s clutching any singular straw to make her look truthful. I said I was informed about FOI’s here’s my proof. Now you can’t call me a liar about ANYTHING! When for every one Truth there’s 500 Lies.
Putting forward "for every one Truth there’s 500 Lies" as a thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Was curious to see if any of these FOIs that Jack claims to have been looped in on had been published on the ONS site.
Sadly, searches for "Monroe", "Bootstrap" and other variations produced no results.
So I changed tack and searched on "Inflation" and finally got more than zero. Regret to say there didn't even appear to be tangential mention of our smol fountain of chaos. So I really have NFI what her emails could have been about.

Screenshot_20220917-175725.jpg

@Penelope_Ghent - you should feel proud that the response to your request was by far the most entertaining of all the responses. The others are incredibly dry. Not even in the same league. You must have absolutely made their day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I cannot stop laughing at “Note to self: pick up more Lil’ Smokies when in Tblisi”. Gonna throw it in as a late thread title nom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She said in an interview that she had started legal proceedings I think? I'm sick still so am in a bit of a fugue state myself.
Ahhh ok, there's always so much insinuation with her and she lets positive assumptions go unchecked

Reactions: 21
She certainly said that an initial letter had been sent in the Tortoise interview but I'm not sure about a Tweet.

For anyone catching up, she claimed to have sent letters asking Lee, Daubney + Fox to withdraw the remarks she considered defamatory but is now claiming she was giving them enough rope and hasn't done anything yet. This makes no sense to anyone and if it was true would probably duck up up what is already a piss weak case.

Reactions: 50
Yeah, I just watched the video and can't believe any sober person would do that, let alone put it online for everyone to see. It reminds me of those old X-Factor auditions where the person thinks they're fantastic but they're just embarrassing to watch. And to the frau who requested a Kate Bush cover, I think she needs to do one of the weirder songs. I'd love to see her attempt Wuthering Heights or Hammer Horror (with full choreography):

@StatusWoe.........you genius. I'd only been thinking about the lyrics and melody for my nomination, assuming they would all be sung leaning on the same bathroom wall. If we can do actual full on choreography nominations, I'd respectfully like to change my request from 'Its Not Easy Being Green' to 'Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend' as sung by Marilyn in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. But she has to do the bit with the fan at the beginning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.