Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said this before but why does she not just stop tweeting? If life is so amazing, she has loads of wonderful people around her and she’s so busy changing the world behind the scenes. Why not just stop with the irrelevant tweets and all the nefarious ninnies would go away….
She stopped tweeting when she was in rehab and squigs hardly noticed. Very few asked where she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I know I’ve said this before but why does she not just stop tweeting? If life is so amazing, she has loads of wonderful people around her and she’s so busy changing the world behind the scenes. Why not just stop with the irrelevant tweets and all the nefarious ninnies would go away….
I’ve just realised my aneurysm is how simply she could make this all go away by simply….not tweeting BS, and accounting for the missing funds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
GOOD MORNING TO MY FAVOURITE GROUP OF NEFARIOUS TROUBLE MAKERS!

You will be no doubt be shocked and stunned to learn that the Jack 🧦 with their lovely glasses and beard that was scheduled to have a zoom meeting with £44 Patreon squig has deleted their account and all their tweets 😮

RIP, dear heart.

And now a minutes silence 🥸 😔
Well there's a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How would she save all those lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grunking from the past but it's so typical of Jack to think that her lawyer (any lawyer!) would be working as a rule on a Friday or Saturday night. This (whatever this is?!) is really not that important that it wouldn't wait till Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Screenshot 2022-09-17 08.27.56.png

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

This really is a mystery. I expect she just gets tired towards the end of her 120 hour work weeks and gets a little manic. I can't think of any other explanation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I’ve just realised my aneurysm is how simply she could make this all go away by simply….not tweeting BS, and accounting for the missing funds.
Exactly!!!! I don’t get people taking the tit out me for singing online …. Because I don’t bloody film it and post it for all to see! See easy!

How would she save all those lives?

Quietly gentle behind the scenes pal. Go well!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate the prick that she’s talking about, but he did post that yesterday at 7 am on a Thursday. So she’s wrong again with her conspiracies.
This almost feels like something he could claim as defamatory. It's a hell of an insinuation to make, and if in fact he didn't do that, well...

• Wow
Reactions: 43
It's so pathetic and almost sad that she has all these 🧦 defending her honour. She's turning into a total joke.

And I'm 100% here for that 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just can’t believe the singing video is still up.

Going to take a stroll down the boulevard to calm myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Let’s break this down.

This one looks legit, more than the others at least.

View attachment 1584178

The next two are “interesting“.

#3 says “notification of request“ but it doesn’t have a code/number thing like the first one does.

and #2 below just says “FOI request”, obviously from Jack to someone. If there had been any responses at all it would have show up in the search.

View attachment 1584179

View attachment 1584180

ETA. according to Jack herself, these are the ONLY emails in her inbox relating to FOI. So as we all knew, she’s proving nothing.
More awake now, I reckon #2 was Jack hearing about the possibility of ONS FOIA requests and getting in preemptively, firing that e-mail off to either someone she's chummy with at the ONS to try to get them on side (if we follow that train of thought), or much more likely just sent it to 'D' as they were the one who sent her the response notification in February. And as suggested it doesn't look like it was replied to or it should have come up in the search as well.

Sorry to post again but the Asda campaign began in February, it rolled out in national., local and regional print media, presented as news and campaigning on behalf of Jack Monroe. It was in February she was crying quietly to herself with relief that the poor would be able to get hold of Asda smartprice basics. Why would she be discussing an FOI request with the ONS in February? In the final weeks in January she was criticising the ONS for failure on their part and the Asda campaign began in February. It was in January that she was delighted to be able to tell us, that the ONS were changing their measure. The plans for the new ONS measures were longstanding and directly contradicted what she said about prices full stop. So what was the FOI communication in February?
I dont think the recent emails arew genuine but if they are, hahahaha, but she would be unlikely to make up the date of the 1st february. She was contacting htem for something when Asda were preparing to roll out that campaign and she was preparing to do the news items presented as concern for the poor.
This is a gigantic :unsure:
Might have just shown her Mediterranean arse there (again). Is she just a useful idiot for these corporations? Thinking about the Google event now.
We know she thinks it's cool to brag about working 'behind the scenes' with various organisations but if she really was involved in some back room dealings with Asda (trips to HO that nobody can vouch for etc.) to the effect that her Asda tweets were #ads she's really stupid to breadcrumb out evidence like this.
I remember in the last thread someone mentioning the 'behind the scenes' government advice will have all been captured, and it also has a retention period as legal requirement, so for Jack to claim she's somehow doing that off the books sounds kinda... if not illegal then immoral? Just dodgy as duck? Why does any of this need to be off the table if it's above board?

I just don't understand this mentality of playing up for the comment club to the point she implies or outright states ethical, moral or legal dilemmas. All corporations have mandatory ethics, gift, hospitality, conflict of interest training etc. to protect public image and not step in it but Jack being Jack doesn't have any of that so she consistently sticks her foot in her gob. For example she really doesn't understand why people take umbrage with being hosted by Google and that 'matching money to causes thing' ostensibly for their own PR purposes. I remember one squig pointing out to her that Google are using her 'good name' (lol) for their own benefit and Jack was like "well, no. I looked them in the eye" 🤦‍♀️

firefox_IG9OelMmdG.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.