Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's opened up her dad to so much criticism. That's something that won't be forgotten about in a hurry.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Honestly I've never been happier that work is super quiet. Guilt free catch ups!

About to get on a train into town. Hope nobody tries to hand me their 6 day old baby because I'm just not interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Honestly I've never been happier that work is super quiet. Guilt free catch ups!

About to get on a train into town. Hope nobody tries to hand me their 6 day old baby because I'm just not interested.
If they do, please shout, "why didn't you keep your legs shut?"

• Haha
Reactions: 84
6230ED04-F5F4-4557-82C2-EE719D8CF86F.jpeg
865C9417-203F-490B-A0F8-38255D7E14D4.jpeg

Sweetie if a professional did that horrible pencil eyeliner with ghost brows to you u need to set Mark Lewis on them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 154
I can't believe she's opened up her dad to so much criticism. That's something that won't be forgotten about in a hurry.
Especially as it could lead to him getting grief in real life when he does have various positions to maintain. Not suggesting that anyone from here would behave like that but there are some funny folk on the hellsite. If Jack wants to make a prick of herself all day on Twitter that's a matter for her but she really should leave her family out it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just had a thought, is Marxist-Royalist Big Dave part of the family God Squad mission, too? Or did Mammy E take the kids to run Sunday School whilst Big D put the roast, rip open trifle mix packets and had a read of the Morning Star?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is that a Stone Island shirt or are my old lady eyes deceiving me?

(the less way say about the photoshop/facial blurring the better)
1663163780421.png

I think this explains that other unidentified logo
M&S Collection Pure Cotton Flannel Check Overshirt (Khaki) £35

1663164131665.png

You can shut up now
Jack learned nothing from the last time she mentioned David Cameron then

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Hey everyone need to do a catch-up. I saw this earlier, don’t know if it will have an impact on Jack or others like her
No doubt she'll be doing one of her takequakes about how Patreon are right to sack the workers who are all being well taken care of. Unless that's just for royalty.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes to all of this!

It's the bit that gets me every time. If one of my adult sons rang me today and said "hey, I'm behind on rent, I've got myself in a bit of a money pickle" I'd immediately offer to pay the rent, get them in the black etc. if I could. If I couldn't, I'd talk them through the process of speaking to the landlord, a debt charity etc. etc. and I'd absolutely do a food shop for them. It doesn't matter that they've left home. It matters that they're my children and there's nothing I wouldn't do for them.

Not everyone has great family, or family with enough money to help them out of debt. But everything we've heard about Big Dave and Mama H says that they're good, kind people (even if Big Dave is a bit pompous) who are clearly very involved in their local community and who really care about others.

My money is on her asking for help, and getting it, but then spaffing away the money they gave her so she ended up right back where she started.
And even of they can't help her with rent or her living situation, they would feed and clothes their daughter and grandson as a bare minimum. And as so many people have already said, it doesn't matter if she was embarrassed, you'd ask your parents for help if only for your child's sake

Reactions: 32
I think she looks pretty presentable and it shows there’s absolutely no reason why she couldn’t get a job as a receptionists or waitress or as a retail assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.