Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't afford shower gel but can afford new clothes? Got it (y)
She didn’t say she bought it… could be her non rent paying lodger bought it and it was too small and he suffers from PTSD after an incident labouring on a C&A refit so couldn’t return it

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Was trying to find info on the exec summit - were we aware of this speaking gig: https://www.longhurst-group.org.uk/...ially-launches-improving-lives-2025-strategy/

There is audio (sorry) of the talk here:

Edit- ok I just started listening to it and she's literally reading hunger hurts 1 - and has the cheek to say people who need support under their (longhurst's) care aren't there to speak for themselves - no you knobber that's because you're taking up their platform reading a story that's a decade old because it's easier to book you than do real community engagement.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Weird weird weird. I idly noticed - 5 mins ago - that the marketing lead at Google UK had recently RT’d Martin Lewis, plus other topical journos, but no sign of Jackie. Looked again and nearly all her recent RT’s have been deleted!

She’s maybe just clapped eyes and ears on Jackie and gone all ‘Twitter? Hardly use it’…

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Nothing Jack likes better than glad handing with the moneyed.
View attachment 1577853
She’s such a barrel of fun isn’t she? And her list, price check, reality check - whatever that dining table revolution was, how absolutely pointless so that I mean I doubt any of the assembled guests recall her word vomit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She sure is breadcrumbing a desire to get pregnant, isn't she. After all, what better way to bask in attention? If she does it, I think I'm out. I couldn't take it. So wrong in every way.

Reactions: 54
JET FUEL CAN'T MELT JACK MONROES!
Oh please can we have a Jack Monroe/Chuck Norris game.

Jack Monroe so clever Mensa had to ban her from applying because she would make the test look too easy.

or

Jack Monroe is so dense light bends around her

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.