Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got that sense from it. They must be pretty pissed off that such an incompetent person as Jack is swanning around suggesting that she's told them what to do! And they can't respond and set the record straight. Must be frustrating.

View attachment 1580015

This... Are we now in the era of the Spite Fanny? 😬
'Joyful pics'?? Joyful pics are frolicking animals or beautiful landscapes not a bitter bullshitting Fodzilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Working day for me and thought I'd have a quick catch up eating lunch.

I was not expecting that hotel room picture.

Her poor son. At 12 the other kids can be like bloody sharks. Having the wrong trainers can be a cause for humiliation. I really hope that picture isn't doing the rounds at his school this morning (though I suspect it is)

As for the GMB interview, putting her in a discussion with an actual doctor reminds me of those BBC interviews from a couple of years back when they had that idea that to be fair, they needed to have 2 guests one from each side of an argument to discuss any issue, even if the consensus was almost entirely on one side. . So you'd get, for example, a climate change scientist with 2 phd's who'd spent their working life taking samples from icebergs, being interviewed alongside a bloke who worked in a newsagent and didn't believe in climate change because he thought the warming was just the breath of puppies or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Just in case further reassurance is needed, the ICO made it clear years ago that you shouldn't disclose requesters unless they are figures like journalists or MPs. What Do They Know is different because its people choosing to make requests through that website.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I take it all back. The chaos is simmering along nicely.
Also please spoiler fanny for the love of pumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Things are coming at her from all sides now. Twitter can smell there Is something wrong.

• Haha
Working day for me and thought I'd have a quick catch up eating lunch.

I was not expecting that hotel room picture.

Her poor son. At 12 the other kids can be like bloody sharks. Having the wrong trainers can be a cause for humiliation. I really hope that picture isn't doing the rounds at his school this morning (though I suspect it is)

As for the GMB interview, putting her in a discussion with an actual doctor reminds me of those BBC interviews from a couple of years back when they had that idea that to be fair, they needed to have 2 guests one from each side of an argument to discuss any issue, even if the consensus was almost entirely on one side. . So you'd get, for example, a climate change scientist with 2 phd's who'd spent their working life taking samples from icebergs, being interviewed alongside a bloke who worked in a newsagent and didn't believe in climate change because he thought the warming was just the breath of puppies or something.
The photo wasn't *that* bad and I do feel it's a bit much to pass every single thing through the lens of how would her 12 year old 's friends find it. I agree she needs to be somewhat mindful re the talk of harming herself and the types of threats she supposedly receives, but not to post a pic in case her son and his friends find it embarrassing seems excessive.

Reactions: 19
Please can the recap explain why she posted a picture of her Elmer? I've either been asleep or at work and I feel like I've missed something hilarious/important....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did she feel the need to go and poke the bear? She's got no sense and far too much ego for her own good.
She wanted to prove her left wing credentials after the roasting yesterday. She’ll probably go after these awful right wingers some more, later. And talk about how the legal case is still with the paralegals or some such nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.