Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo wasn't *that* bad and I do feel it's a bit much to pass every single thing through the lens of how would her 12 year old 's friends find it. I agree she needs to be somewhat mindful re the talk of harming herself and the types of threats she supposedly receives, but not to post a pic in case her son and his friends find it embarrassing seems excessive.
It's a fair point that a twelve year old is going to find a lot of things his mum does embarrassing... and maybe that's the way of the world and the way it should be.

Reactions: 19
Who has teething rings when their son is 12 and honestly she would have got better medicinal satisfaction munching on a dick.
The mother (sorry, parent) of the 6-day old bra-baby gave it to Jack in thanks for everything you do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why are people getting panicky about revealing Jack’s birth name? It’s just… a fact? Not a weapon. It’s not malicious to say what it was.

She’s been happy enough to trade on her Greek surname numerous times in the not too distant past, so I don’t see the issue.
I've been a bit nervous to raise this, and agree. To me, it's not Jack's "dead name", it's Jack's former name. I respect the new name and, indeed, "knew" her not before so have no reason to wish to use it anyway

Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20220915-134425.png

Womp womp ninnies. See you in 20 working days.

Sent to foi@bbc not, like...my Nan (who is DEAD)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Who has teething rings when their son is 12 and honestly she would have got better medicinal satisfaction munching on a dick.
Bib. Somewhere, in a parallel dimension where we can have swears in thread titles, I’m sat with tears welling. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she constantly take pictures of herself. Its weird!

Also very short staffed at work, been doing 150 hour days, knackered.
Times I've taken lots of pics of myself (and lived to feel the historical shame later on):
1. When in an online marketing role and trying to show myself living my best life toot toot whilst using the products
2. When ended relationships and trying to show myself living my best life toot toot
3. When single and trying to thirst trap
4. When with the kids and nobody's around to take our group pic (not embarrassed by this one)
5. When trying to investigate something about my person which can't be accessed by usual mirror stuff (predominantly assessing grey hair switch at back of head, not shameful)
6. When in a relationship and trying to do sexytime (sometimes shameful depending on whether the recipient turned out to be worthy or not 🤣🥳)
As my health has declined its extremely rare I take selfies anymore as have not come to terms with drastic changes to my appearance yet and I'd never consider all the facetune stuff because I don't want to shock people when they see me in the flesh 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I've been a bit nervous to raise this, and agree. To me, it's not Jack's "dead name", it's Jack's former name. I respect the new name and, indeed, "knew" her not before so have no reason to wish to use it anyway
Isn't it just similar to women who get married and change their name.

Reactions: 12
Ha good luck and the best of British for whoever has to recap the tit show that has emerged in the last 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please can the recap explain why she posted a picture of her Elmer? I've either been asleep or at work and I feel like I've missed something hilarious/important....
To distract attention from her feet?

Didn’t we also have a nip slip during the hammock era? Sheesh. Where does she go from here? A sneaky butthole pic to prove she’s really really happy?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.