Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to step away from all this, mein herren and fraus, for MY OWN MENTALS but this is all such wonderful work. I love you all.

Also, Jack, if you're grunking? You're a bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack: “yeah so I’ve been schmoozing the MD of Google for FREE in a FIVE POUND DRESS to ask him how they can help with alleviating povery”

What actually went down: “look, if I flash me minge can you find a way to get Tattle further down the search ratings? Also can you help me 🔺 HTRIA and Kachoochoo and remotely destroy their lists of tit I earn or haven’t delivered on? That’ll be £20k please”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Deliberately posting these joyful pics of my growler just to really own the trolls, so i’m glad they also bring a smile x PAYPAL ME.
This day just keeps getting better for Big Dave. Humiliated and ridiculed. Then his daughter's not minge all over twitter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I am mid-grunk, but I just want everyone to know that this has truly brightened my gloomy day a bit. Just found out the love of my life, my cat Nigella (yes, I named her before Nigella's scandals in 2013) is probably dying but wow did Jack deliver on some giggles.
So sorry-much love to you and Nigella (pre-scandal) My eldest cat is 18 so I can empathise. Pets give us the best years and one of the worst days of our lives. Losing them is just terrible. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Translation:

I got a paid gig and a free posh dinner. I took down some names and numbers which I'll do sod all with aside from hunt the next Harold. Big things aren't coming and you'll not see my name credited anywhere because anything that does happen will be nothing to do with me. I'll of course humbly claim credit if a squig does decide something's down to my gentle work behind the scenes. Now kindly duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
What’s wrong with her feet is it a sickness or dirt?View attachment 1579255
For someone whose feet are even less attractive than most, she sure does get them out quite a lot. Maybe she knows she has a few mortgage advisors lurking in the ✨ comments club ✨.

I just know some of her creepy divorced centrist dad followers have rubbed one out to this picture and now I feel rather queasy. Send Eno-os.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She is UNREAL. A complete fantasist-she cannot possibly believe this. I feel like putting in a FOI request to find out what parliamentary meetings she’s been to.
Jack Monroe, the power behind the throne, guiding conservative policy since the days of David Cameron. Nope, must be since the days of Theresa May.
Is she rebranding? Are we now seeing the emergence of Corporate Jack?
She has lost twitter, will big business step into the breech!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I always find, as a general rule of thumb, if I have to explain about a photo 'that is not my fanny', then that probably is not the best photo to put on twitter.
It is a simple mantra but one that has stood me in good stead so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
For ‘Deliberately posting joyful pics’ please see ‘Setting up timed selfies of my upskirt and ogre feet.’
The gross divorced dad squig who suggested Only Fans obviously gave her ideas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
1) MD recognised her anxiety and sat as her wingman all night. OR recognised that she was a loose cannon and might kick off over Cameron/Charlie III/Marx at any moment and was minding her all night
2) If she does 45 tweets a day at 60seconds each (no time for thought beforehand as she's joyfully said herself) that's 45 minutes. So the other 99% of the time when she's quietly influencing govt policy adds up to another 74 hours a day. No wonder she's exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
1) MD recognised her anxiety and sat as her wingman all night. OR recognised that she was a loose cannon and might kick off over Cameron/Charlie III/Marx at any moment and was minding her all night
2) If she does 45 tweets a day at 60seconds each (no time for thought beforehand as she's joyfully said herself) that's 45 minutes. So the other 99% of the time when she's quietly influencing govt policy adds up to another 74 hours a day. No wonder she's exhausted.
She was probably all over him. Look at her with bloke at the concert. If any of it is true.
God knows what she said to him If it is. The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but you are all a bunch of funny funny fuckers hahahaha when I say I have howled my way through the last few pages 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.