Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying bleep. Again not 🔺️ too much but I've got experience of these kind of summit events. All speakers get paid. The link I posted about the event production company - well paid. The optics of a multinational NOT paying people at their events are terrible.

Also, again not triangulating myself too much. Google, like many modern tech businesses has shitloads of MDs. Most likely given the context of this event, its the "MD - Business Development", ie sales director. But we can't let the grain of truth get in the way of a Jack Monroe embellishment......
Similar position but Google have loads of Directors and VPs (international titles) - describing yourself as MD is really UK provincial and small sales team leader looking for title his local golf club recognises - RH is my guess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pity the poor souls who are sleeping right now and will be confronted with that photo while slurping on their morning bowl of cornflakes /dead dog porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jack had dinner with the MD of google and loads of high powered CEOs. They're all laughing and having a great time, just out of shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I'm worried about it getting more THOT-y. She's got the leopard print on, and we've seen her growler, wtf is next?!
OnlyPans 😏

Seriously, it gives me no great pleasure to announce - she's done. She's cooked. It's over. Who is she even trying to appeal to now? Even the FBPE dads like them younger these days. Who's she pitching to? She's alienated food twitter, left twitter, class analysis twitter, budget twitter, comments club twitter, anyone with even the slightest clue about life twitter. Who has she got now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If things continue unraveling tomorrow my money is on her weighing in on the Chris Kaba discussion using her Black brother as a gotcha/deflection; I think we might only need her sister for a full set of pawns/distractions/scapegoats now, that really is quite grim.

ETA this sounds extra snarky out of context, and I'd rather leave things relatively light-hearted tonight, but I'm in no way making light of a very serious situation and only meant to communicate her complete lack of integrity/respect for her family as per the BLM haircut situation.
Apologies if that was a bit heavy 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s amazing, guiding the government and spending all that time grunking and totally owning us by almost flashing her bits to an audience twice the size of Glastonbury. Terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OnlyPans 😏

Seriously, it gives me no great pleasure to announce - she's done. She's cooked. It's over. Who is she even trying to appeal to now? Even the FBPE dads like them younger these days. Who's she pitching to? She's alienated food twitter, left twitter, class analysis twitter, comments club twitter, anyone with even the slightest clue about life twitter. Who has she got now?

To be fair, as I was ignoring the mid section of the snatch shot, I did notice the birthmarks on her legs. So there's that.

Why the duck will she be on GMB tomorrow too? What has she got to say of any bleeping merit?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OnlyPans 😏

Seriously, it gives me no great pleasure to announce - she's done. She's cooked. It's over. Who is she even trying to appeal to now? Even the FBPE dads like them younger these days. Who's she pitching to? She's alienated food twitter, left twitter, class analysis twitter, comments club twitter, anyone with even the slightest clue about life twitter. Who has she got now?
Christian born again twitter - people who believe with no questions

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Deliberately posting these joyful pics of my growler just to really own the trolls, so i’m glad they also bring a smile x PAYPAL ME.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.