Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are the worst people on the Internet, Jack? Tattle users?

Are you quite sure the worst people on the internet are those posting hilarious tit on a gossip website?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
To be fair, as I was ignoring the mid section of the snatch shot, I did notice the birthmarks on her legs. So there's that.

Why the duck will she be on GMB tomorrow too? What has she got to say of any bleeping merit?
That the major political debate she mentioned obviously. I’m really surprised they’ll touch her at the moment

Reactions: 14
So she remembered to pack a “£5” dress for dinner with the MD/CEO millionaires, glad you learned from turning up at the charity awards dinner in your manky T-shirt and boots Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That the major political debate she mentioned obviously. I’m really surprised they’ll touch her at the moment

I bet she's the type of twit to take a selfie at Buckingham Palace whilst she's in London tomorrow. She won't join the queue to see the coffin, she's too disabled for all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She's so jealous of all the attention the Queen's dead body is getting that she decided to get her flange out for half a million strangers. C'est tragique.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So she remembered to pack a “£5” dress for dinner with the MD/CEO millionaires, glad you learned from turning up at the charity awards dinner in your manky T-shirt and boots Jack
I'll bet she's got that dress from somewhere that uses unpaid workers overseas, using bad quality fabric, fast fashion etc. But all that matters to her is the price and bragging rights, not the footprint on it or the true cost to other people and their quality of life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What does she think a load of Google Execs are going to do about that availability of smart price 3p sausages?

duck all is what they'll do. Most of those people will be earning huge sums of money, actually feeding a family on £20 would be as alien to them as it is to Jack..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
THAT'S NOT MY FANNY! IT IS MERELY AN OPTICAL ILLUSION YOU PERVERTS!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S MY FANNY CAN YOU PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BREATHE??

• Haha
Reactions: 50
THAT'S NOT MY FANNY! IT IS MERELY AN OPTICAL ILLUSION YOU PERVERTS!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT'S MY FANNY CAN YOU PLEASE ALLOW ME TO BREATHE??
Looks like a perfectly ruly labia too. No double knickers today.

Lies, lies, lies. She just can't help herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whilst allowing her own fanny to breathe?
I'm so sorry Frauen und Herren, I've been laughing non stop and I'm a bit giddy with hilarity. I'll be good now.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whilst owning so many Vivian Westward numbers found in a puddle 🤷‍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s such a hypocrite - and a Tory! There’s bound to be some financial gain for them and her. Millionaires are not usually generous unless there’s something in it for them.

Reactions: 20
Google do bits of CSR (Corporate Social Reputation Management Responsibility) they have to really, everyone is suspicious of them. it’s probably something to do with that.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s amazing, guiding the government and spending all that time grunking and totally owning us by almost flashing her bits to an audience twice the size of Glastonbury. Terrible.
The whole "behind the scenes guidance" thing was the beginning of my awakening; she'd said it before about policy which made me wonder because I've worked in public health/policy and that's really not what happens, but then she mentioned it again in reference to Grenfell and that was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lying bleep. Again not 🔺️ too much but I've got experience of these kind of summit events. All speakers get paid. The link I posted about the event production company - well paid. The optics of a multinational NOT paying people at their events are terrible.

Also, again not triangulating myself too much. Google, like many modern tech businesses has shitloads of MDs. Most likely given the context of this event, its the "MD - Business Development", ie sales director. But we can't let the grain of truth get in the way of a Jack Monroe embellishment......
She’ll have got min £5k for this - I’ve paid students more for Amazon for similar we can’t afford to underpay with the big tech is bad vibe - plus ensures they never question how much tax paid in uk - she’s short changed herself if did it for under £12k

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.