Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad's a Marxist Royalist who dons his medals at 3pm on Christmas Day and that's not my fanny.

Jack's twitter today in a nutshell.
8D2D2625-B0E0-480A-A62E-A97715C955B7.gif

Sums it up perfectly. Is there a more flammable version of this, but also with a suggestion of not my Fanny and more FFS please just STOP SAYING THINGS?

Please send helpos and common sense-os because I’m starting to feel sorry for this shitshow she’s brought on herself.

I’m about to go to sleep, so I assure you I haven’t been succubus-od into the nonsense in the night, but LJC Jack, that was a brutal ol’ day even by your recent standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
TBF Jack's pickled radishes are at least 8 and a half years old, so I could see the confusion.
Grunking but just the fact that she fed her publisher year old 'pickled' (in half vinegar half water) radishes probably to spite them for trying to rein her in just cracks me up 🦉🍾

ETA archives

ETA ETA this new pic has put me right off my pumble :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'll bet she's got that dress from somewhere that uses unpaid workers overseas, using bad quality fabric, fast fashion etc. But all that matters to her is the price and bragging rights, not the footprint on it or the true cost to other people and their quality of life.
It’s late and I’m tensed up from cringe due to *checks notes* …all of this…. But I read ‘not the footprint on it’ as ‘nor the footprint…’ and nodded sagely. Can’t remember the Frau that confirmed JM’s use of nor is ~literally~ always wrong but it might be my aneurysm. I’m seeing nor everywhere, even when it doesn’t exist, nor should it. Nor. Nor *short circuits*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Grunking this thread to stop a panic attack. Confronted with free-range labia and whatever this horror is...

1663213685223.png

...what is it, though? I'm seeing a sunbaked shrunken head wrapped in an oversized 1970s tablecloth. *hyperventilation intensifies* Send Xanax-os.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Bless your heart, child.

There is no single “Managing Director of Google”. Managing Director is a title. Google has scads of them across their org. They own a program, for example, “Managing Director of Google Customer Solutions, UK & Ireland” (title randomly pulled from LinkedIn). They are not execs.

🙄

ETA - I see many Frauen got here before me. Apologies for the redundancy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
On GMB maybe Superdrug is giving her another go round. Hope the presenters are clued up to guide her through whatever message she is supposed to be giving. If so I am sure Jack has been schooled not to mention shampoo and washing machines.
When Jack mentioned she was collecting CEO's numbers all I could think of was that she would be fishing for collabs. Some more entertainment value there at least. Big Good Things are coming. This would have to involve her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Nobody is angry about that picture. I’m really second hand embarrassed for her though- imagine being in Year 8 and that’s your mum!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s gone from “fantasist” to “Fannytasist” all while I have been asleep. Eagerly watching GMB now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said she didn't get paid for having dinner with them didn't she? Not the talk? Tricksy tricksy. Happy to be corrected, I've not bothered properly grunking after spending the night with Joe Lycett, and then more of my night trying to get out of a carpark. 🌭
You're so right. That typical Jack Monroe vagueness and deceit by implication.....

Well, she's awake. That's progress.
(posted 6:11am)
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.