Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for one second the MD recognised her anxiety and bumped someone off his table so she could sit next to him. Not one second.
She is a complete fantasist. She probably daydreamed about this scenario on the train whilst breathing foul infected fumes over imaginary babies.
She was probably on a back table going 'meep' occasionally if someone could be bothered to talk to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
If she’s claiming credit for ‘initiatives’ brought in by the Tories then she’s scraping the bottom of a very very empty barrel. Food banks instead of a living wage? Austerity? The shut down of sure start centres? The end of adult and community learning? Stopping free school meals? Removing funding for sport? Were these her ideas? How about the cruel and thoughtless rollout of UC? Was she there for that meeting in her £5 dress and £120 hat? Fuuuume.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yeah Jack, put your clunge away. I can see how you’re playing to ever diminishing circles here, but unless you’re suddenly going to take full accountability for Teemill, Patreon, PayPal Kickstarter (do I need to keep going?), and your egregiously suspect and contradictory backstory and recovery narrative, none of this is going away, “not my Fanny” shots or not.

PS: Word of Warning from Big Keith for your Embassy Visit tomorrow. Over here, your (not my) Fanny means your arse, NOT your deliciously squished softly gently forensically rapidly unraveling backstory
41A1E3F9-8677-4383-A0DB-6AAC6FF3622F.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
If she’s claiming credit for ‘initiatives’ brought in by the Tories then she’s scraping the bottom of a very very empty barrel. Food banks instead of a living wage? Austerity? The shut down of sure start centres? The end of adult and community learning? Stopping free school meals? Removing funding for sport? Were these her ideas? How about the cruel and thoughtless rollout of UC? Was she there for that meeting in her £5 dress and £120 hat? Fuuuume.
Yes she hasn't thought that gotcha through has she?
Proudly claiming the last ten years of policy are all due to her 😬
Next she'll be full of it that she was behind 'Thatcher Thatcher milk snatcher'.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lying bleep. Again not 🔺️ too much but I've got experience of these kind of summit events. All speakers get paid. The link I posted about the event production company - well paid. The optics of a multinational NOT paying people at their events are terrible.

Also, again not triangulating myself too much. Google, like many modern tech businesses has shitloads of MDs. Most likely given the context of this event, its the "MD - Business Development", ie sales director. But we can't let the grain of truth get in the way of a Jack Monroe embellishment......
She said she didn't get paid for having dinner with them didn't she? Not the talk? Tricksy tricksy. Happy to be corrected, I've not bothered properly grunking after spending the night with Joe Lycett, and then more of my night trying to get out of a carpark. 🌭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She said she didn't get paid for having dinner with them didn't she? Not the talk? Tricksy tricksy. Happy to be corrected, I've not bothered properly grunking after spending the night with Joe Lycett, and then more of my night trying to get out of a carpark. 🌭
I thought the same thing! Very sly wording!
They’ll all be off sick next week with the Jack cooties. 🤢😷🤧

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I imagining things, or did Jack say her mum dropped round bags of food after HH went viral? I swear I read it in a newspaper article.
Yes. On the Sophie-Ellis Bextor interview she claimed she told her mother that she
had been to the food bank, for the FIRST time and a friend of her mum's was there.
So Jack Monroe HAD to confess that she had gone to the food bank.
They immediately came around with bags of food...

WARNED!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes. On the Sophie-Ellis Bextor interview she claimed she told her mother that she
had been to the food bank, for the FIRST time and a friend of her mum's was there.
So Jack Monroe HAD to confess that she had gone to the food bank.
They immediately came around with bags of food...

WARNED!
The first visit to a foodbank story changes.
There is a audio on here somewhere where she talks about it.
In that version she was so desperate she attempted suicide through methods I won't go into.
Woke up next day feeling awful and realised she was at rock bottom and went to a foodbank. With SB. The main helper there saw something was amiss and spoke to her. Then gave her something like 3 binbags of food (her words). Which she took home and she and her also very poor friend ate well for at least three days.
No mention of being spotted by a family friend and going to her parents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The first visit to a foodbank story changes.
There is a audio on here somewhere where she talks about it.
In that version she was so desperate she attempted suicide through methods I won't go into.
Woke up next day feeling awful and realised she was at rock bottom and went to a foodbank. With SB. The main helper there saw something was amiss and spoke to her. Then gave her something like 3 binbags of food (her words). Which she took home and she and her also very poor friend ate well for at least three days.
No mention of being spotted by a family friend and going to her parents.
wait...so you're saying Jack Monroe lied in her food bank origin story!

WARNED!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was happily asleep there but woke up suddenly as if I sensed a new chaos only to be confronted with Monroe giving it some minge for Google. This must be like Christmas for Russ in Cheshire and her band of odd mention men. All this and we're being treated to Jack on GMB in the morning.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Looks like Jack has swung an overnight stay in quite a plush looking hotel.
So much for the performative thrift of the Dublin trip and the lack of ‘adventures’.
Surely the dog must belong to someone else for Jack to be able to go away so often.

Reactions: 40
To think there are people out there saying they don’t know how to spend their bank holiday when these threads exist.

I’ve got special plans to revisit 31.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thought I'd catch up since I can't sleep. Was greeted by Jack's growler. Do y'all literally want me to stop breathing? 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My Dad's a Marxist Royalist who dons his medals at 3pm on Christmas Day and that's not my fanny.

Jack's twitter today in a nutshell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.