Jack Monroe #394 Stickler for facts and fair reporting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite the couple of days for Jack:
Relays a confidential conversation with an AA person she is sponsoring.
Exposes her father to extended twitter ridicule.
Discloses highly sensitive personal information about identifiable vulnerable adults (and they ARE identifiable even if only in the local area. Must be well known who rents her father's flats).
Holds a newborn baby while suffering from a possibly/likely infectious illness.

And I thought telling a man with a learning disability to duck off was about as low as she could go recently.
What boggles my mind is that she willingly tweets this crap out. Does she realise she doesn't actually have to tweet and invite this ridicule?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg it’s far too late for this level of hilarity.

Quietly, gently steering Tory policy for nearly ten years now. Go jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Quite the couple of days for Jack:
Relays a confidential conversation with an AA person she is sponsoring.
Exposes her father to extended twitter ridicule.
Discloses highly sensitive personal information about identifiable vulnerable adults (and they ARE identifiable even if only in the local area. Must be well known who rents her father's flats).
Holds a newborn baby while suffering from a possibly/likely infectious illness.

And I thought telling a man with a learning disability to duck off was about as low as she could go recently.
I reckon she read this post and figured the only way to raise things up a notch was to go full basic instinct

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Big Dave is probably giving her a right old bollocking in my opinion, far worse than the one she got after the Jubilee gun pic.

Fair play, Big Dave.
Please tell me "jubilee gun" isn't a genteel way of describing his own open legs pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack is the epitome of “my girlfriend goes to a different school in Canada”. Whoever said she’s that boy who makes up endless tall tales is bang on correct.

yeah just been to dinner with King Charles actually. No I asked him to keep my name out of it. I prefer to just give a quiet word and not be photographed. Yeah Bill Gates was there too, really nice guy, wanted my tips about finances. Nah, I just keep a low profile, you won’t see it in the papers or anything. Batman gave me a lift home though. Ok, better go, I’m going to be on tv in the morning, before you wake up though. Not sure what channel. I’ll find out from my therapist and ping it over to you ok?
goodnight, what a mad world and I’m so glad I have a place in this crazy little thing called a life beyond my wildest dreams 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Lying bleep. Again not 🔺️ too much but I've got experience of these kind of summit events. All speakers get paid. The link I posted about the event production company - well paid. The optics of a multinational NOT paying people at their events are terrible.

Also, again not triangulating myself too much. Google, like many modern tech businesses has shitloads of MDs. Most likely given the context of this event, its the "MD - Business Development", ie sales director. But we can't let the grain of truth get in the way of a Jack Monroe embellishment......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Imagine Nigella having to tweet the words “that’s not my fanny” at midnight on a Wednesday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
'99% is quiet guidance off the record' 😂
Superb 😂
And as if turning up to a bleeping GOOGLE beano means you are helping or influencing anyone.

Screenshot_20220915_000832.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
No idea where this will land but I've just sent my Jewish OH the tweet about sage and onion "matzo" balls and I can't help but feel I'll be single when he reads it.
Wait. Jack is soiling matzo balls, now? Where's the JDL?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.